Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ML 250 BLUE TECH

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2021, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML250 BLUE TECH
ML 250 BLUE TECH

Hello everyone,
I am new with MB, after 38 years of driving,
I got 2015- 59.000 mies, ML250 Diesel is my first ML experience, and so ar after 3500 miles, I already got
engine light on...
I had 2-3 reset with the computer and still on, Checked with mechanics they said I can live with those.. I have
P24C6-00; The Temperature Sensor in the Particular sensor has an electrical Fault. There is a general Failure - Current, Pending, stored..??
It erased 2 times and code came back,
P200A- 79 The change movement flap (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The mechanical Linkage has a problem.
This is the major Code that it keeps coming back. 2 mechanics said, it is a major job and can cost $$$ serious repair and downtime,
I don't want to fix these issues at the dealership, by knowing them how eagerly they drain your wallet and generally their
excessive charges.
What would you recommend, did anyone has the same issue, how did you resolve it, better yet, is there anybody in this forum,, can
lighten me up with the expected quotation on the sich job...
I am in the Miami, FL area, and also if anyone knows within a 40miles radius, any honest and weel suited mechanic for the job,
would be very appreciated if you can share your experience..!
thanks
doran