Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GLK 350 4Matic- ABS Codes & Temp CE Light

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2021, 09:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK 350 4matic
Lightbulb GLK 350 4Matic- ABS Codes & Temp CE Light

Greetings,

Specs: GLK 350 4 matic, 2014, VIN WDCGG8JB1EG293909
Diagnostic codes: C253300 - CAN Signal 'Status Of Belt Buckles' From Control Unit 'N2/10 (Supplemental Restraint System Control Unit) Is Implausible, C221500 - Internal Memory: Permanent Failure in RAM Detected by Error Correcting Code

While the vehicle is in drive with foot on brake, for example waiting in line for more than a long traffic light wait amount of time, the vehicle begins to hesitate as if it's congested. The check engine light comes on not the ABS light, the first time it happened the CE light went off once I drove the car about a mile. However, the second time it happened the vibration did not stop and the CE light stayed illuminated. I was able to reach home, not without running a red light out of fear the vehicle would shut off. I was around three miles away from home, when I reached I parked and shut the engine off for 20-30 minutes. I inspected under the hood and did not see any visible issues. Upon starting the engine again the CE light was no longer illuminated and no vibration present either. I drove around 5-7 more miles after restarting the vehicle during which I took the vehicle for a diagnostic test and received the codes listed above. I would like feedback & recommendation based on my description above and the codes listed above.

Sidebar: I do believe the first code is related to the driver front seat belt and not the CE light, correct me if my assumption is incorrect.