Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stalling and bucking

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 07:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c220 z3 x-type yukon xl
Question Stalling and bucking

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first post. I have a 94 c220 automatic with 110k miles on it. My family has owned the car since new and I have owned it for 5 years, no problems until now. All service has been done on regular schedules. The car runs, the idle drops to 500 rpm in drive and then dies. If you catch it before it dies and floor it, it will continue to run, but it bucks and surges and has no power. If it stalls I have to wait between 10-20 minutes for it to cool before it will start, and run fine, maybe 1 mile or 800 miles maybe one day or 3 weeks. I changed the OVP, fuel pump relay, cam sensor, plugs, wires, fuel filter. I scanned it and no codes are present. I even had it die while the scanner was plugged in and no codes or faults were found. Please help!!!! The dealer wants to change all 3 fuel pumps, yes ther are 3 pumps. I think it may be the crank sensor. Please help !!!!!
Old 09-24-2004, 08:57 PM
Guest0001

Wrong Forum dude.

https://mbworld.org/forums/forumdisp...aysprune=&f=27