Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help to identify part

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2022, 09:15 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2019 AMG E63S Wagon
Help to identify part

I have a 2019 AMG E63S Wagon, and noticed a loud buzzing from under the hood. I've tracked down the problem to this solenoid (?) on the passenger side of the engine. It appears to have 2 vacuum tubes that come off the front of it. I've been searching parts diagrams, and have come up with nothing. Boost pressure sensor maybe? Any help in identifying this would be greatly appreciated. I've attached a picture

Old 07-26-2022, 08:19 AM

Received 237 Likes on 198 Posts
2006 CLS55 AMG, 2005 SLK 350 AMG
Originally Posted by BoilerLotus86
I have a 2019 AMG E63S Wagon, and noticed a loud buzzing from under the hood. I've tracked down the problem to this solenoid (?) on the passenger side of the engine. It appears to have 2 vacuum tubes that come off the front of it. I've been searching parts diagrams, and have come up with nothing. Boost pressure sensor maybe? Any help in identifying this would be greatly appreciated. I've attached a picture
MB is very good about putting the part number on most everything. See if you can find that as that would be the fastest way to chase it down. Post that part number and we can go from there.