Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2020 G63 mileage problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2023, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g63 amg
2020 G63 mileage problem

Hello,

I’ve bought a 2020 g63 last October. When I initially got it after driving around 1000km on it, the mileage on the cluster disapeared showing only dashes - - - - - instead of total miles. I called dealer to have it fixed but it came back to normal on its own after sleeping outside for a whole night instead of an underground parking garage. Dealer did not investigate further because problem was gone.

I drove a total of around 7000km since then and it’s now doing the same issue. It’s been showing - - - - - instead of miles for 3-4 weeks now. I brought the car to the dealer and they had it for the last 3 days. They did a bunch of recoding, resetting and problem is still there. They had to escalate the issue with Mercedes Canada. I asked for my car back for the weekend and I am supposed to bring it back next week.

Anyone has an idea how to fix this? I don’t want to lose my car for another 4-5 days while they trial and error to find the issue.

I am also worried that this could mean the mileage has been tampered with. I bought the car with 23k KM so I am not first owner…

If any of you guys have experience with such an issue and can help me out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Nik

Old 01-11-2024, 01:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2020 G63
Did you ever find out what the issue was? Im experiencing the same thing with my car.