Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Euro 1985 190e 16Valve

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 10:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Euro 1985 190e 16Valve

This posting is for a rare European spec model 1985 Mercedes 190e 16Valve. It is a 5 speed manual “dog-leg” with 158,000 miles. I originally purchased this vehicle in order to restore it to use as a daily driver. I bought 500E that will now do the job. The car does have normal wear and tear. Issues to be looked at are some cosmetics: such has road rash on the nose area, cracked some dash trim needs replacing. It needs a new drivers power window button, and poss a door pin for the power locks. The main problem with this car is there is rust in the rear trunk and drivers side quarter area. It needs a new drivers power window button (I have and extra window regulator, vacuum pump also). The passenger side fender moulding has been missing since I bought this car. The main problem with this car is there is rust in the rear trunk and drivers side quarter area. I have personally changed the SLS suspension High pressure line with an OEM one, added another alternator, and I installed a new full exhaust system.

This vehicle is a solid runner, there are no leaks, smoke or overheating issues. The clutch, brake and rear SLS suspension are in good shape.

car is in MA email me at joel@speedworksusa.com ASKING $2600.00