Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

LF - WTB: C320k Sport Coupe.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 05:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 C320 Coupe, 6 spd manual.
LF - WTB: C320k Sport Coupe.

Hello!
This is my first post here. I am currently searching for a c230k Sport Coupe, one that is manual with eight-way power seats, and panoramic sun/moon roof preferably a 2002 or maybe a 2003. Color is flexible. It can be citron green, black, blue, gold, pewter, silver or white. Premium wheels would be good! Bose sound and heated seats would be a nice bonus, navigation system and six-disc changer is not necessary, but alright.

I have been searching patiently, via CarSoup, Cars.com, AutoTrader, Autos.Aol, Vehix, and CraigsList. But few are with the feature combinations that I am looking for. So, I have decided to ask on the Mercedes forums. I am in Minnesota, but an out of state car would be fine I suppose. Wisconsin or Iowa, maybe Illinois. Going further is pushing it. One thing I have not looked into so far, transportation fee! Would anyone be able to give me a realistic ballpark figure on vehicle transport up to 1500 miles distance?

I appreciate your assistance with this.

Roxlau.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 C320 Coupe, 6 spd manual.
I'm wondering what an automatic version of the 1.8 and 2.3 c230k feels like. Anyone have some constructive feedback on the feel of these? I test drove a certified pre-owned c320 sport coupe, automatic, and that had a good amount of go power. I was happy with the power, and the transmission felt smooth. But, the fuel economy of the 1.8 c230k might be the deciding factor if the power is still there.

I am still searching all the auto sites, just not CraigsList. Anyone else have any good leads?

P.S. The Mercedes dealer noted that the c230k 2.3L sounded like a sewing machine compared to the c320 coupe, any truth to this? These cars are kinda rare to see, and even more rare to hear drive by around the Twin Cities area in Minnesota.

Thank You!

Rox.

Last edited by Roxlau; 06-16-2008 at 11:49 PM.