Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

C230 Coupe In chicago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 01:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 c230 kompressor coupe 2.3L
C230 Coupe In chicago

Alright so I know this isn't the right section, however there are two parts to my sale... I am either going to sell the car outright with the system or sell the system separate from the car... So I figured i'd post it in the w203 thread rather then the classified because i figured more coupe owners would see the system and possibly stir up more interest. If I can sell the car for around 8k without the system i'd want to sell the system for about 2k, its a super nice clean sounding system that i don't want to let go to waist.

Here is my link to my craigslist ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/car/714384550.html

I'll post the ad in another post to keep it more clean.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions
Old 06-13-2008, 01:15 AM

Here is the ad:

I am looking to sell my silver 2002 Mercedes-Benz c230 Coupe. I have a $6,000 custom system installed in the car. The system is a full Polk-Momo system with two 10' subs a 500watt amp for each sub and a 4 channel 400 watt amp for the front and rear speakers, a 6.5 inch midrange with a 1 inch tweeter and 5.25 rear speakers. The sound system sound phenomenal I love this system because it sounds so incredibly clean. It also was shown in several Tweeter shows because of the custom install. However if you are not interested in the system I will take $2,000 off the price of the car. I am looking for $10,000 for the car with the system and $8,000 without the system. The car has tons of great features, auto dimming rear view mirror, three click blinkers for lane changes, panoramic roof, and heated seats. The car runs great and besides some cosmetics there is nothing wrong with the car to my knowledge. The car has about 116,000 miles. Please if you are interested, e-mail me with your phone number or any questions and I will call you back. I will also make note in two pictures there is some surface rust on the side door as well as hood but its an easy fix. Also the driver side mirror was a auto tinting mirror but the seal on the mirror broke and due to weather the mirror got messed up so it looks weird however this is also a relatively inexpensive fix if you don't want to replace it with the auto tinting mirror. Finally a raccoon hit my bumper and cracked it.

This car is a great DD. Please don't hesitate to email me!

Old 06-13-2008, 01:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!
more detail pics of the sub plz?
Old 07-02-2008, 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by KIRA
more detail pics of the sub plz?
SOLD SOLD SOLD

For some reason I never received an email about this... however I still have the system...

Kira I will PM you.