Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 1997 MB SL600

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 11:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
97 Sl600
FS: 1997 MB SL600

For Sale:

A Smoke Silver (pewter/champagne type color) 1997 SL600 with 33K on the odometer. The car is in excellent shape inside and out and we are the second owners. The interior is two-tone black/grey with burl walnut trim. The 17" wheels are from a 03 SL (OEM) and are wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sports. We have a brand new MB cover that has never been used, a hard top cover (to slide the top in when taken off) and a stand for the hard top as well (all MB parts). The hard top has only been removed a couple of times so the soft top is like brand new. The sound system was upgraded with Alpine and MB Quartz (I believe) replacements by the original owner and were very tastefully done. All of the documentation is present that came with the car including the leather MB case and the original window sticker. The 30k maintenance was performed by MB (change all fluids, checks, etc...) on schedule. All Oil changes were completed with Mobil 1. Everything is in working condition and very well taken care of.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Feel free to PM me with specific questions or contact information.

Asking $31K OBO

Must sell!
Old 06-15-2008, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
some
Originally Posted by Snkeyez
For Sale:

A Smoke Silver (pewter/champagne type color) 1997 SL600 with 33K on the odometer. The car is in excellent shape inside and out and we are the second owners. The interior is two-tone black/grey with burl walnut trim. The 17" wheels are from a 03 SL (OEM) and are wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sports. We have a brand new MB cover that has never been used, a hard top cover (to slide the top in when taken off) and a stand for the hard top as well (all MB parts). The hard top has only been removed a couple of times so the soft top is like brand new. The sound system was upgraded with Alpine and MB Quartz (I believe) replacements by the original owner and were very tastefully done. All of the documentation is present that came with the car including the leather MB case and the original window sticker. The 30k maintenance was performed by MB (change all fluids, checks, etc...) on schedule. All Oil changes were completed with Mobil 1. Everything is in working condition and very well taken care of.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Feel free to PM me with specific questions or contact information.

Asking $31K OBO

Must sell!

sounds like a great car!

but, the market for a 129 is very very soft. you will be lucky to get 20-22. so just sorta keep that in mind.

Mark