Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS/FT: 1994 E320 sedan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 01:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'94 E320
FS/FT: 1994 E320 sedan

$2600 OR Want to trade for something interesting. Another Benz or BMW, possibly something Japanese, just something interesting and considerably fun to drive. Will sell outright for $2600. No SUVs, no pickups. Some wagons considered.

There's really nothing too bad wrong with the car, it has a decent dent and could use a good detail, but everythings pretty damn well rock solid like an older Benz should be. Only exception to that is the transmission needs work, I need to get that diagnosed because I'm not sure what's causing it, but the thing that causes the car to start in 2nd gear isn't working and 1st gear doesn't engage properly. Once you get above ~10mph everything works fine and dandy though, it's my daily driver.

The good:
Only 171,xxx on the odo that still rolls, that's nothing for a good older Benz
Blue leather with no tears, but it's cracked due to age and use
Tinted windows, probably 35% all around
4sp auto that gets about 22mpg in the city
3.2l I6 that makes 220hp/230tq
Recently had the rear pads changed and the fronts were done only a few months before I got the car. I've only had it two months or so.
Power locks
Power windows with one touch down in the front
Power mirrors
Cold AC

The bad:
Front brake pad light is on due to a sensor that wasn't changed when either set of pads were done
May need rear rotors in a few months
CEL on from emissions equipment (no big deal)
Leaks a little coolant sometimes when the air's on, I figure it's a hose somewhere, just haven't gotten it diagnosed.
Some minor light is out somewhere, I can't even find it. All 3 brake lights are fine, the headlights and high beams work, all 4 signals are fine
Will need tires in a few thousand miles
Dent in the rear quarter, Cracked rear bumper, Normal chips on the front

Pictures, I don't have many but here are a few from my Craigslist ad, if interested I can take/send more.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/car/748398147.html
Old 07-09-2008, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2011 GL550, 2004 Audi S4 v8
How about my 2005 Nissan Altima SE-R? Black exterior, black and red interior. It is fast and fun with 260HP. I was actually looking for a cheap benz for a DD that was paid off. But I have to get rid of the Altima first.

I don't know what you looking for, but let me know. It is pretty good on gas too.

Not trying to force this upon you, but here are some pics
http://s317.photobucket.com/albums/m...Altima%20SE-R/