Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2005 E55 WHITE, ALL OPTIONS, WARRANTY, XTRAS!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2008 | 02:06 PM

CLK55
2005 E55 WHITE, ALL OPTIONS, WARRANTY, XTRAS!

Up for sale is a White on Charcoal/Merlot fully loaded E55, fully loaded, meaning ALL possible options (except designo), Air-suspension, Keyless-GO, Distronic, Parktronic, Heated & A/C seats, Dynamic-Drive massaging seats, Powered Trunk Opener/closer Panoramic Roof, Rear window sun shade, Side window sunshades....you get the idea.

The car has a few aftermarket goodies: upgraded stereo, lowered & adjusts via factory switches, wheels pictured DO NOT come with the vehicle, I will provide aftermarket 18's that clear the AMG brake calipers, or offer the buyer a $800 credit towards the price of the car, to purchase their own wheels.

The car is a low mileage (35,5xx) beauty, No front plate holes, front impact strips have been fiberglassed/painted to remove the orange US specified sidemarker, Flat hood badge has been installed, emblems have been removed (except rear star), the car is under it's Original factory warranty currently, clean car-fax/title, the warranty was extended $$$ by the original owner, so "technically" the car is warrantied to 2010 or 11?...or 100k..(it's currently active in the MB delaership computers), Car has NO ISSUES (other than door ding & 3/4" scratch touched up)... I have an extra, new OEM rear impact center strip, which I never put on, got tapped by someone while parked, tiny, tiny hairline scratches, but I'm a bit crazy about those things.. so I purchased this to replace..un-installed (free w/ sale @ my price)...

I would not purchase any E55 until I found this color combo & equipped this way, White w/ Charcoal & Merlot, w/ALL OPTIONS.. I can't imagine purchasing this car w/o all it's available options..you're selling yourself short.. I looked for this car for about 1 year before comming across it..and for those of you interested in a white one (or most any color), I know you know what I mean..

Anyway, I drive this car approx 8-13 or less miles a day, round trip; to have a car like this ( 469HP / 516 ft-lbs) for that drive, is just not worth it... I hope someone else can get more enjoyment out of her...

Price 46,500, I'm not dying to get rid of the car, so please keep offers inline with what you "realistically" see you can purchase the car for elsewhere.. Serious inquiries only please.. with money in hand or financing in place. I do not hold title, so there would be a waiting period before title would be in your hands (I have not asked the bank yet, I'm sure whatever is typical)

The car is located on Long Island, in NY. I am willing to hand off the vehicle to a transport co./shipper, for any out of state buyers (at buyers expense, once payment in full has cleared, and title is received.)

Old 07-19-2008 | 06:56 PM

CLK55
Found a replacement car I would like to move on.. I'll gladly listen to reasonable offers..
Old 07-31-2008 | 08:13 AM

CLK55
PRICE DROP

Price Drop: ASKING $44,600 obo....

If you're actually interested make a fair offer, I'll surely consider it..
Old 08-01-2008 | 03:35 PM

BMW Active Hybrid 5 , Porsche 997 c4s
GIVE ME A CAL AT 310-844-2931 WHERE IS THE CAR LOCATED ?
Old 08-06-2008 | 12:42 PM

CLK55
Hi Mercedes audio: I'll give you a ring after work today.. I just checked the forum..

Oh, Car is on long Island. NY

ALL OTHERS: If interested please PM me... as I'm not on the forum too frequently. Thanks!
Old 08-10-2008 | 07:04 PM
Almost a Member!

Beater
Do you still have the sticker on this?

Is the warranty transferable?

Did you do the debadgiing?
Old 08-11-2008 | 07:01 PM

E320 2003
wheres the wood wheel?
Old 08-19-2008 | 06:58 PM

CLK55
Yeah, sticker was 96 or 98k..I have a photocopy..

I had it debadged.. Badges are gone

Original warranty is still in effect..and the extended starmark is still active in the MB computers... so I imagine it will stay active for the next owner as well..

..to the other guy..if you purchase the car at my price, we'll get you a wood wheel...