Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 05 C55 AMG 34k

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2008 | 07:13 PM

C55 AMG
FS: 05 C55 AMG 34k

Well, it seems that I have run into some very interesting circumstances. I will go over these as I, personally, have always found it helpful to understand the history behind a vehicle and why someone would sell.

I recently purchased a Porsche Cayenne GTS, deciding that one vehicle would be best with the current economy and my own expenses. I brought my C55 AMG to Maplewood Porsche/Mercedes (Minnesota) as a trade in, in which they had arranged to absorb or sell the vehicle. However, and I''''ll spare everyone the hedache details, the dealership has decided that they don''''t want the vehicle anymore as they apparently cannot profit off of it enough. I now have 1 Dodge leremy edition hemi pickup, 1 C55 AMG, and 1 Cayenne GTS in my garage....which to me is a little much. I can go over the details as negotiations go along but simply put boys and girls, I need this car gone, and I''''m willing to sell a very rare and Immaculate condition car for a very good price.

-Stats-
No Modifications
34,000 miles
Clean carfax
Goodyear F1''''s
Recently had 35000 mile service

PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED LATER TONIGHT

Price : $29800

As I am short with time, and as I will have to cover sales tax on the lease in order to sell it, I am fairly firm on pricing. I''''m sorry, but that price, on this car, is about as good as gets. However, please feel free to throw me any reasonable offer.

I will be very busy in the next few weeks setting up my new office in the twin cities area, so please call and speak with my son, Nick. He should be able to answer any of your questions. I will be available later towards the end of this month, otherwise, my son will notify me and I will contact you.

Email - onerazorsharp2004@yahoo.com
Cell- (651) 402-9243
Old 10-24-2008 | 02:45 PM

C55 AMG
Workin on those pictures, they are stuck at my old offfice in my business camera atm. Should have them up by later tonight.
Old 10-24-2008 | 02:48 PM

'11 VW GTI
What color and options? Any warranty left?
Old 10-24-2008 | 03:25 PM

C55 AMG
It's Iridium silver with "black" interior, and at this point the warranty has ended.