Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2004 MINI COOPER S JCW TONS OF MODS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01 s600
FS: 2004 MINI COOPER S JCW TONS OF MODS

I have for sale my 2004 Mini Cooper S with a factory installed John Cooper Works engine upgrade. This brings the cars horsepower up to 210. If you don't know what this package is, it includes all new upgrades parts to the engine like cylinder head and more, I don't know everything, but it was a $5000-$6000 option from the dealer. The car has 57,391 miles on it and runs GREAT!!! Mechanically there is nothing wrong with the car. All services were done by MINI dealerships. Car has never been in an accident. The only flaws with my car are imperfections with the bodykit. The front bumper is cracked (noted in the picture) and the lower radiator is pushed in due to a cat being struck. Everything works perfect though, no overheating and AC blows ice cold, it just looks unpleasant that the radiator is pushed in a little. I was told it may be the AC condensor but I am not a mechanic and never brought it to the dealership to get fixed because everything works perfect. Also the car has the usual flaws on a used car. It has stone chips in the front and 2 dings on the driver door near the door handle and one on the passenger door. The rear bumper and other parts of the bodykit have spider cracks in them but a new paint job (probably $1000 max to fix) would make this car look brand new. If anyone is local and would like to come see the car, I have no problem with that. This car is a show stopper, and I get stopped multiple times a day of people saying this is the nicest MINI they have ever seen. I am getting into a new car so I don't need this one anymore. It is my baby and will miss it, but its time to move on. Kelly Blue book says the value of the car, at fair condition, which I think is better than fair, but I chose fair due to the bodykit, says $19,025. I have well over $10,000 invested in this car. Now to the description of the modifications:

Engine: JCW engine package from the factory plus 19% ALTA reduction pulley, ALTA cold air intake, BOSCH 380cc fuel injectors, RVM ECU tune by Jan, WEBB motorsports exhaust (sounds great), Detroit tuned bypass valve, Helix engine dampner, ALTA short shift kit. Car is fast for a 4 cylinder.

Suspension: H-sport lowering springs front and rear, Progress 22mm rear sway bar; Cross drilled rotors

Interior: Interior's condition is in great condition. All factory plastic pieces were painted black to match the exterior color of the car. Rear seat delete is in the car as well. Car also has 4 gauges: Boost and oil pressure next to the tachometer and Volts and Temp near the toggles on the bottom. Car also has 2 black cloth Corbeau seats( drivers seat has two small rips in it)

Exterior: Full Zeemax body kit with crack in the front bumper which I fixed with a metal plate and bolts and some cracks on the rear bumper and arches. Zeemax 3 piece wing, 19" motegi FF7 with General tires 225/35/19 tires. Esquiss hood scoop, tinted all windows, tinted tail lights and side markers.

I just got the Inspection 2 or B, I forgot what the MINI service department called it, done on the car Thursday. They changed the oil, microfilter, drive belts, look over the entire car, etc.. You name it, they did it. The bill was just under $1000. I wanted to get this done for the next owner so they won't have to get an oil change or service the car for another 15,000 miles. I guess the next owner can say thanks, but I figured it was the right thing to do.

Price: $18,500

PICTURES:

Old 11-30-2008, 01:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01 s600
Well everyone, car is on ebay and the auction ends Wed. My reserve price is lets just say, under the $18,500 that I wanted for the car. I picked up the new car already so the MINI has to go. Here is the link to the auction. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding the auction or the car. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mini-...fCarsQ5fTrucks