Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2000 ML55 AMG, Silver, Clean, $8000 Firm

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 06:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML55
FS: 2000 ML55 AMG, Silver, Clean, $8000 Firm

Hi there,

I've gotten lots of useful information off this board, so figured I'd post this here.

Up for sale is a 2000 ML55 AMG SUV.

It has 136,000 miles. Clean title. No serious accidents. Well taken care of.

It was my daily driver for the last 3 years approximately.

Overall, I would give it a 7.5 to 8 out of 10. I take good care of my cars.

The body is straight, the paint is shiney - normal wear and tear you would expect on a 8 year old car.

The engine is strong. The most recent work was fluid flushed, new oil and filters, and new plugs about 6k miles ago. Before that I had a mechanic replace a damper on the back sway bar, along with an engine mount.

The interior is clean, and the leather is in good shape. In my opinion better than your typical 8year old daily driver.

Brakes are in good shape. Replaced the front pads recently and they still squeek - either need to have more disc clean put in them or give time to seated. I tried an aftermarket pad to try and reduce brake dust. Rotors are in great shape - theya re Brembo cross drilled and slotted.

Tires are at about 40 to 50% ish. One is new - replaced after a flat.

Overall it's a good car that has served me well.

The steering is starting to get rough. The car is drivable - but it doesn't have that mercedes smoothness. I was planning on having this replaced this summer when my work schedule allowed - but not any more

The front post cover is starting to bubble. I replaced the driver side last year for the same reason - cost about $120.

The passenger side door seal needs to be glues or replaced. I accidently ripped it getting something out of the car when it caught on my belt buckle.

Eventually - the only maintinance I'm aware of is the fuel filter should be changed. The shop I use didn't have the parts when I was there last.

My price is firm. This is below low value trade in blue book.

This car is for sale as part of an estate sale. I've decided to keep my father's ML55 - which is an identical car, for sentimental reasons.

This car has been parked for 4 months. Everything is current with the California DMV. I suggest a good detailing

I'm working on getting pictures - I recently moved, and am trying to find it....but it doesn't disappoint

I am located in Campbell, Ca. (zip is 95008), a suburb on San Jose.

Cash is prefered, and I'll do my best to work with a buyer

VIN: 4JGAB74E1YA204899

ANy questions, please let me know~!

email is pmackey@paypal.com

Last edited by Pmackey; 12-22-2008 at 06:21 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
Still got this available for sale?

Any pics?