Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

06 C230, Certified to 12/2010, Nav, DVD, Bluetooth, Backup Cam, Lowered Price!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 08:41 PM

Location: Santa Cruz, CA; I'm a temporary transplant from Oklahoma, by way of Saudi Arabia (awful!)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CLK350 Cab
06 C230, Certified to 12/2010, Nav, DVD, Bluetooth, Backup Cam, Lowered Price!

2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport.

As of today, just over 40,500 miles. The lady who owned it before me was older and drove it easy & I've driven it rather easy, as well. I'm a looks guy, not a racer guy.

The car was purchased from the Mercedes-Benz dealership as a certified pre-owned vehicle.
The comprehensive warranty is good until 100k miles or December of 2010, whichever comes first.
I used to sell cars at the dealership, so as you can imagine, I waited for the perfect car to come along without any issues or flaws. And, of course I had it maintained religiously since I was friends with the mechanics.
I recently had the Flex A service done, so that's not due again for about 9000 miles.

Factory options:
2.6 Liter V6
7 speed automatic
Power Glass Sunroof option; includes power rear sunshade, auto dimming mirrors, and automatic speed and rain sensing windshield wipers.
Power driver's seat and steering wheel with memory
Heated front seats

Extra Stuff
Kenwood DNX-7100 touchscreen monitor:
Installed options include: Navigation, DVD w/DIVX, MPEG, etc(plays while the car's rolling for your passengers to watch (can be turned off easily if you need to do it to obey the laws of your state), Bluetooth, Reverse Camera (turns on automatically when you put the vehicle in reverse), and iPod video adapter.
Cilajet Paint Protection – This costs $1,600 at the dealership to protect the paint from bug guts, bird droppings, etc. (I still get it waxed regularly, though). It's the same stuff they put on the President's helicopter and Navy ship radar dishes.
Window tint – 20% very good quality tint.
17” Mercedes-Benz multi-piece wheels ($1760 MSRP): I got these a few (6?) months ago. They are in perfect condition. Factory wheels are included, unless I sell them before somebody buys the car.
Tinted tail lights and front corner markers: Kept the “C” clear, tinted the rest.
Painted grille with Mercedes-Benz factory paint & clear-coat.
“Brabus” door lock pins – I'm sure these aren't really Brabus, but they replace the stupid golf tee looking factory ones.

I hate to see it go, but it's time.
I'm located in Tulsa, Oklahoma if you want to see it.
I'm asking $20,789 as that's a lot less than you'd pay for a certified one at the dealership without all of the extras, so I think that's totally fair. However, I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers.
Please email me at EthanBoos@gmail.com with any questions or if you'd like more pics.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails 06 C230, Certified to 12/2010, Nav, DVD, Bluetooth, Backup Cam, Lowered Price!-night-front-2.jpg   06 C230, Certified to 12/2010, Nav, DVD, Bluetooth, Backup Cam, Lowered Price!-dsc06094.jpg   06 C230, Certified to 12/2010, Nav, DVD, Bluetooth, Backup Cam, Lowered Price!-dsc06090.jpg   06 C230, Certified to 12/2010, Nav, DVD, Bluetooth, Backup Cam, Lowered Price!-dsc06102.jpg   06 C230, Certified to 12/2010, Nav, DVD, Bluetooth, Backup Cam, Lowered Price!-dsc06068.jpg  

06 C230, Certified to 12/2010, Nav, DVD, Bluetooth, Backup Cam, Lowered Price!-dsc06113.jpg  

Last edited by ModestStud; 02-04-2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: added info
Old 02-07-2009, 08:32 PM

Location: Santa Cruz, CA; I'm a temporary transplant from Oklahoma, by way of Saudi Arabia (awful!)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CLK350 Cab
Not a peep? Really? OK - how about $19,250 - is that any tastier?