Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2002 C32 AMG for sale with 30K, NAV, Xenons, etc.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 10:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C32 AMG
2002 C32 AMG for sale with 30K, NAV, Xenons, etc.

Very Rare Brilliant Silver 2002 Mercedes C32 AMG Sedan w/ only 30K original miles, for sale by private owner in Virginia - EVERY option - COMAND Navigation, Xenons, near MINT inside & out, 349 HP, AMG Speedshift automatic transmission with manual shift mode, AMG sport suspension, staggered 17" AMG alloys, AMG embossed leather, carbon fiber interior accents, dual-zone climate control, CD changer, moonroof, front & rear side air bags, head protection curtain, electronic stability program (ESP), On-board call system, steering wheel controls, BOSE premium sound system, professionally tinted windows & much, much more. Loaded, premium condition inside and out, service records in-tact, all manuals, window sticker, 2 keys, etc. There are some scratches on the outside edges of a few of the wheels, but that's about it (I had a quote of $500 to redo them). If you are looking for a C32 AMG with most every possible option, well serviced in near mint condition with one of the lowest miles in the entire country, then here it is. Was over $57,000 new, asking $20,900/obo. Email or call Steve at 540-379-8951.

View images at Pictures by ssblast20 - Photobucket

Many more pictures available. Serious inquiries only please and thanks for looking -

Last edited by ssblast20; 02-21-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Stage 2 C7 A6, QX60
one clean and low miles c32, good luck on the sale
Old 02-21-2009, 02:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ssblast20
Very Rare Brilliant Silver 2002 Mercedes C32 AMG Sedan w/ only 30K original miles, for sale by private owner in Virginia - EVERY option - COMAND Navigation, Xenons, near MINT inside & out, 349 HP, AMG Speedshift automatic transmission with manual shift mode, AMG sport suspension, staggered 17" AMG alloys, AMG embossed leather, carbon fiber interior accents, dual-zone climate control, CD changer, moonroof, front & rear side air bags, head protection curtain, electronic stability program (ESP), On-board call system, steering wheel controls, BOSE premium sound system & much, much more. As loaded up as it gets, premium near-mint condition inside and out, service records in-tact, all manuals, window sticker, 2 keys, etc. There are some scratches on the outside edges of a few of the wheels, but that's about it (I had a quote of $500 to redo them). If you are looking for a C32 AMG with every possible option, well serviced in near mint condition with one of the lowest miles in the entire country, then here it is. Was over $57,000 new, asking $20,900/obo. Email or call Steve at 540-379-8951.

View images at Pictures by ssblast20 - Photobucket

Many more pictures available. Serious inquiries only please and thanks for looking -
Very nice car, but at the very least, it does not have the rear-window sunshade, possibly other options. Be careful saying "loaded" or in your case "every possible option" unless it is absolutely accurate.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:32 PM

2002 C32 AMG
OK - I stand corrected. I had looked at the lists of options online and seemed to have missed that option. As you said, there may be a few very small options that may have been available, but for all intensive purposes, based on what I can find online, this one has "pretty much" everything that I can find. That said, it blows my mind how many out there don't have the NAV, Xenons, etc...Thanks-