Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 00' Mercedes Benz CL500 - Starmark Warranty until 2008'

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 09:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes CL500
FS: 00' Mercedes Benz CL500 - Starmark Warranty until 2008'

Up for sale is my CL500, which had been meticulously maintained and cared for since I bought it in 2007'.

This car had been Starmarked until 2008'. As most of you may know, Starmark Warranty is an extended warranty offered by Mercedes itself and it's also one of the most comprehensive warranty for its vehicles (available to the original owner for purchase only). Throughout my ownership, most of the most dreaded problems for the CL (Electrical issues, ABC pump problems, etc.) had been taken cared of. In the past couple of years, I've had the dealership replace the ABC pump, left rear strut assembly, and many other little wearable items to make sure that this car's in top notch condition.

The car comes with the following options:

Ventilated front cooling seats + seat warmers
Powered rear sunshade
6 DISC CD changer
NOTE: The previous owner had badged the car as a CL55 and I chose to not to remove the emblems. They can be conveniently removed if you desire.

Additionally, I've also upgraded the car with the following upgrades:

2003+ taillights
2003+ AMG front bumper/mesh/grills and clear fog lights
clear bumper lenses
clear LED mirror lights
tinted windows
Sprint Booster
Quad tip Sebring exhaust
20' three piece Symbolic chrome wheels w/ 5mm H&R rear spacers

I've also had my old black master keys replaced with 07+ chrome keys.

I am the second owner of this vehicle and to my knowledge, there's no prior accident or damages during the 1st owner's ownership. Please don't ask me to part out the car, as I have no time or desire to remove anything that's still attached to the vehicle.

I am asking $20k for this car, which has only 51k miles. I am more than certain that you won't find a nicer 2000' CL500 around. I am also certain that this car will not give you most of the dreaded problems that we all fear for buying a used CL.

Thanks for your interest.

Jon
Attached Thumbnails FS: 00' Mercedes Benz CL500 - Starmark Warranty until 2008'-p1030279-revised-.jpg   FS: 00' Mercedes Benz CL500 - Starmark Warranty until 2008'-p4060548.jpg   FS: 00' Mercedes Benz CL500 - Starmark Warranty until 2008'-p9090136-revised-.jpg