Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2007 GL450 for Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GL450
2007 GL450 for Sale

I also just posted this on benzworld.org as I saw previous sellers were guided to post their vehicles in both locations. This is our family vehicle driven mostly by my wife and would be a private party sale (no sales taxes).

I own a 2007 Black on Black GL450 for sale that is pretty much loaded which I am selling. I'm looking to sell this vehicle because we are expecting our 3rd child soon (all 5 or under) and have decided to go the minivan route. In any case, we have 27,500 miles on the vehicle and the options are listed in my Craigslist.com advertisement.

The configuration/options include: black exterior, black leather, P1 package, R55 package, Rear backup camera, Wood steering wheel, Lighting package (w/bi-xenon lights), sunroof package, multi-contour seats package, 3-zone climate control, Rear entertainment system (2 screen DVD), Keyless Go, Bluetooth (with the puck so it actually works), 22 inch chrome wheels and brand new 22 inch tires.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/1128303799.html

I was originally seeking $50k+ but am looking to sell for $45k. The vehicle is in perfect condition but I refuse to trade this in to the stealership for less than a fair price. Anyone interested? Thanks
Jeremy
Old 05-27-2009, 01:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 E55
What are the odds that this is still for sale?