Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Mercedes CLK430 Convertible, Many Add-Ons - $15k

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2009 | 02:07 PM

2000 CLK430 Cabriolet
Arrow Mercedes CLK430 Convertible, Many Add-Ons - $15k

I have my 2000 Mercedes CLK430 for sale, the KBB private party value is $15,600 and doesn't include the $3000 in add-ons. I am firm in asking $15,000, which is quite a bargain for its excellent condition. I believe the paintwork is all original, original glass with no chips in it, there is no rust at all on the car. I store it from the rain and snow. It looks like it just came off the showroom floor with as clean as it is under the hood. The convertible top is still in like new condition and functions flawlessly everytime, the interior is in excellent shape other than some nicks on the right rear door panel. The A/C functions flawlessly and comes out very cold. The tires only have a few thousand miles on them and were mounted by the local Mercedes dealer. It has the new chrome style key, owners manual, and all that stuff is included. There are only a couple notable scratches, one near the bottom passenger side on the facia and the other a scuff under the driver's door. Some of the pixels on the outer displays of the dash work intermittently (ambient temperature and gear selector).

It features HID headlights (aka Xenon), rain-sensing wipers, power convertible top, traction control, "tiptronic" type shifting, fog lamps, heated seats, power headrests, front & side airbags, driver / passenger memory settings, factory CD changer, and steering wheel controls. Aftermarket add-ons are as follows; Mercedes floor mats, chrome Mercedes grille, Mercedes star delete insert, chrome Mercedes 17" wheels, chrome covered bulbs, clear corners in front facia, K&N filters, touch screen navigational Pioneer AVIC-D1 XM / NAV / DVD / MP3 player with rear backup camera.

It is also on eBay for the next week with a slightly higher price.

Old 05-10-2009 | 01:27 AM

Currently Benzless
Not to offend you but if you get $13K for it take it. I am trying to sell my 2001 CLK430 carbio on Ebay now and 99% of the people that are interested in the car seem to want it for half price or are not serious buyers at all. I gave them a buy it now price of $12K and they don't respond. Which BTW is a very good price on a car of excellent condition even with a 100k on it.
Old 05-11-2009 | 10:07 AM

2000 CLK430 Cabriolet
Well don't lower your expectations to much, eBay is generally lower priced than what you can get locally. I sold it by the traffic in front of my house for a little under $15k. There were a lot of people stopping to look at it but they all assumed it was way newer than 2000, most took off once they seen that. I got quite a few "I really like the car but I need to talk it over with my wife first" lines, people that seldom came back. Good luck with yours.