Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: White 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 in SoCal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 03:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 Mercedes E320
FS: White 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 in SoCal

Hi, I'm trying to sell my 1999 W210 E320. While the car is not in perfect condition, overall it is good in my opinion. It's fast, safe, and handles well, and doesn't have any major problems, just minor ones here and there. Some of these include, fuses that need to be changed, loud brake noise at times, the trunk only opening with the key, and the BAS/ASR/ABS lights. Also, the check engine light is on, and the engine fan needs to be replaced (it is not overheating though), but the car still drives strong. The paint is also not perfect because the car does have a salvage title. It was in an accident with the previous owner, and my mom bought it up and fixed it up enough for me to drive. Also, just last week, someone bumped into the front bumper and now it is lower.

The car has approx. 242,736 miles, a majority of which were put on by the previous owners. I got the car when it has 232,000 miles, and replaced the transmission at that time with one that has 71,000 miles, so the transmission now has approx 81,000 miles. Even though the car has such high mileage, it still performs sporty and how it should. I love the great handling and power, and overall I love having this car. I also added 18-inch Diablo rims, but I still have the stock ones available. If I had the money to fix up all these things, I would, but being that I just graduated high school and I am working minimum wage, I can't afford to perfect this car. So now I am willing to pass this car onto whoever appreciates this car as much as I do. This car would make a good graduation gift to any recent graduate, or anyone looking for a first car for a teenager they know, because the car is safe, fast (teenagers love that ), and a beauty to look at, plus I'm sure they would love the gift of being able to say they own a Mercedes-Benz. Or this car would be great for any W210 enthusiast who would like to get a cheap E320 and build up from there! I'm motivated to sell, so hopefully this can be a quick one.

I'll start it off at $4000 OBO. I'm located in the Inland Empire in Southern California.

Here are the pictures to show some of the things I described.
Attached Thumbnails FS: White 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 in SoCal-dscn2540.jpg   FS: White 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 in SoCal-dscn2541.jpg   FS: White 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 in SoCal-dscn2542.jpg   FS: White 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 in SoCal-dscn2543.jpg   FS: White 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 in SoCal-dscn2544.jpg  

FS: White 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 in SoCal-dscn2537.jpg