Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1983 Mercedes 280sl Rare 5-speed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 06:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1983 Mercedes 280sl (5-speed)
1983 Mercedes 280sl Rare 5-speed!

For sale 1983 Mercedes 280sl convertible. This is the 5-speed, 6-cylinder model that is very rare and extremely hard to find. The car has 141,xxx miles on it, but you would never know it from the way it looks or performs. Hard top and soft top are in perfect shape. The car has a leather interior, seat warmers, AM-FM Cassette deck (original Becker), Cruise Control, etc. I have owned the car for nearly ten years and hate to get rid of it, but circumstances are forcing the sale. This is a car to be pampered!
It is a beautiful blue in color and has light bluish-gray leather interior. It comes with the rack for the hard top and the winch to mount the hard top from your garage ceiling if you so desire.
Check out the NADA value: 1983 Mercedes-Benz 280SL 2 Door Roadster (*) price report at NADAguides.com

Please make a reasonable offer!

The fuel pump and fuel pump regulator were replaced last summer. My mechanic (German car expert) recommends a new power steering damper, and the air conditioner needs to be recharged.
There are a few scratches on the car, and the leather shows slight wear on the drivers side by the seatbelt and on the arm rest. Overall, I would give the car's appearance an 8.5. The car is located in the Denver Metro area but has never seen one snowflake in my years of owning it.
Attached Thumbnails 1983 Mercedes 280sl Rare 5-speed!-img_0574.jpg   1983 Mercedes 280sl Rare 5-speed!-img_0573.jpg