Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

w211 conversion to e63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 01:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e500
w211 conversion to e63

Hi, i got 2003 E500 what would i need in order for me to convert from e500 to e63.. Any websites to get the parts suggestions etc.. I just bought the rims on ebay but the other parts that i found from body shops wont seem so authentic.. any suggestions pls...

Thanks
Old 08-24-2009, 01:02 AM

e500
minimal cost pls..

Take care
Old 08-24-2009, 02:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
there's a little button to the top and to the right of new posts, it's called search. if you use that you will see other threads like yourselves with the same topic discussed.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:55 PM

e500
yea i've been viewing the threads and now i wanted my own, if u wana be little constructive stop viewing ppls threads and making wise *** comments and stop spoiling the thread...
Old 08-24-2009, 11:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
look here noob, people on most forums don't like idiots coming on and asking the same **** over and over again.....if you've searched them why the **** did you start a new thread?? better yet go buy a e63.....

damn you try to help idiots out but they still come
Old 08-24-2009, 11:57 PM

e500
there are administrators and moderators in this forum, u r nobody so shut the .... up.. Learn something called Classifieds this is add kind of a thing body shops usually go through these forums and reply to threads like these , thats what i've seen in most of other threads so f,,,,k off...

How old are u 5 ???

Last edited by MichaelNyc; 08-25-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:59 AM

2004 E55
^relax, bud. alex's response was actually constructive. your question is easily answered in a number of threads in the e55/e63 forum, go figure.

and if you really want your own special thread, at least you could post it in the appropriate forum.

i'd post a link to a thread that has every part you need listed, with part numbers, but now that alex has so nicely explained to you how/where to find the search button, you're well on your way.

gluck.

Trending Topics

Old 08-25-2009, 04:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by efivefiveamg
^relax, bud. alex's response was actually constructive. your question is easily answered in a number of threads in the e55/e63 forum, go figure.

and if you really want your own special thread, at least you could post it in the appropriate forum.

i'd post a link to a thread that has every part you need listed, with part numbers, but now that alex has so nicely explained to you how/where to find the search button, you're well on your way.

gluck.
damn noobies...they don't listen and think there the ****....

MichaelNyc keep it up d-bag and you'll get a bounce from here. you've been on here for a second while i was here before you were born, prob a itch on your daddies *****
Old 08-25-2009, 09:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

///AMG

Everyone comes on the forum to Contribute information or Seek infomation.

Take it easy guys .
Old 08-25-2009, 10:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
GL450
Michael, you've posted in the wrong forum, and that's why you've gotten this reaction. This forum is for people selling cars (or looking to buy cars). Parts sales are handled in a separate classified forum.

If you are looking to buy specific body parts (such as an E63 bumper), you should post a Want To Buy ad in the Exterior Parts Classified section:
https://mbworld.org/forums/exterior-parts-98/

If you are looking for more information about the conversion, such as part numbers, difficulty, and shops with parts, you should post in either:

The E63 forum (if you want to hear from folks who have an E63):
https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w211-20/

Or the W211 E class forum (if you want to hear from other folks who have converted a regular E class to an E63):
https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w211-20/

One other thing I'll point out is that a lot of people on this site don't like seeing or hearing about cars being mislabeled. If you want to put E63 bumpers on your E500, people will generally be supportive of your aesthetic mod. But if you then put E63 and AMG badges on the back, a lot of people will not be happy. You might want to clarify if you are trying to convert and badge your car so you can pass it off as an E63, or if you simply want to update the look. People will be more willing to help if they understand you're not trying to pass your car off as an AMG.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:31 AM

'14 CLA 45
Originally Posted by MichaelNyc
there are administrators and moderators in this forum, u r nobody so shut the .... up.. Learn something called Classifieds this is add kind of a thing body shops usually go through these forums and reply to threads like these , thats what i've seen in most of other threads so f,,,,k off...

How old are u 5 ???
Alex is nobody ... you should not even mind the post count of almost 5000. Taking advice from him would be the worst idea of the century.

BTW - judging by your writing skills I think it is more safe to assume that you are of the age of five, rather than Alex
Old 08-25-2009, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by kickR
Alex is nobody ... you should not even mind the post count of almost 5000. Taking advice from him would be the worst idea of the century.

BTW - judging by your writing skills I think it is more safe to assume that you are of the age of five, rather than Alex
Old 01-08-2010, 07:25 AM

2003 CLK 55 AMG
Ya I feel for the new guy because thats me to trying to find out how to make something that barely anyone has and by some chance I have finally found couple guys that advice helped me out but who and the $#%^ cares if its wrong post or whatever help someone out I thought we all shared one common love right. Anyhow im clowning on my whip is Gross Yuck