Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS/WTT: 2002 BMW M3 HPF Stage 2 Convertible

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 10:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cornfed gtr and m3
FS/WTT: 2002 BMW M3 HPF Stage 2 Convertible

Don't know if there is any interest in this car on the board, but here goes. I bought it in May of this year and right away was not only addicted to the power but also the incredible tractability of this kit. HPF has truly created something special with their turbo packages, and soon Stage 2.5 was all I could think about. To make the power I am making now on pump/meth with just pump was way too appealing. So, the real dilemna became did I want to spend that money on this convertible, or instead purchase a coupe. I finally chose a coupe, hence the sale of this car.

2002 BMW M3 Convertible. Carbon black with black leather interior. 46,000 original miles. 6mt. No accident history. Clear title in my possession. Interior looks great. Exterior looks very good. Few small rock chips, but other then that super clean. Looking for $36k but am open to offers. Also would consider a trade for a modded w211 e55.

The Goodies:
-HPF Stage 2 turbo kit with polished manifold
-HPF Carbon Intake
-HPF Methanol activation Switch
-HPF Clutch
-UUC SSK
-Agency Power Exhaust
-H&R Coilovers
-BREMBO BBK
-Rogue Spacers
-19" MORR VS7 (Extremelly light--20lbs per wheel, extremelly rare, and extremelly strong forged wheels. No longer made and mine are pretty much perfect.)
-M3 Special Edition Perforated Leather steering wheel
-Eclipse 5030 --Single Din Headunit with--Bluetooth, Sirius, and Ipod hookup
-Diamond Audio and Focal Component sets
-Rockford Fosgate Amp
-Euro Center Console with new ashtray and sunglass holder.
-New Piano black trim
-New rear view mirror
-Angel Eyes
-Hardwired for V1
-Vorsteiner Diffuser
-New painted reflectors

I am sure there are items that I am missing, but that is all I can think of at this time. The car needs nothing. It is unbelievbably fast, fun, and extremelly reliable. If you don't know about the Horsepower Freaks-HPF stage 2 kit, check it out here, http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/part...s/E46_M3/11037. I mainly drive it on pump/meth mode which is good for about 670hp at the crank. Yes, eyes wide open!! It is mind blowing fast. But the best part of the HPF kit, besides the incredible customer service, is the daily driveability of the car. It drives just like a stock M3. You can tool around town all day long with no problems, but open it up past 4000rpm and you better hang on tight!! This car has well over $30k worth of modifications in it, and is basically a steal at this price.

If you have questions or want more pictures, please shoot me an email. Thanks much.
Attached Thumbnails FS/WTT: 2002 BMW M3 HPF Stage 2 Convertible-hpf10.jpg   FS/WTT: 2002 BMW M3 HPF Stage 2 Convertible-hpf12.jpg   FS/WTT: 2002 BMW M3 HPF Stage 2 Convertible-hpf-dyno.jpg   FS/WTT: 2002 BMW M3 HPF Stage 2 Convertible-hpf25.jpg   FS/WTT: 2002 BMW M3 HPF Stage 2 Convertible-hpf102.jpg  

Old 10-01-2009, 10:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2015.5 Volvo V60 Polestar
How much can the engine take? Isn't the compression ratio 11.5 to 1? Just curious. Sick ride btw.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cornfed gtr and m3
Whoops..just realized I posted this in the wrong section. Sorry about that mods. If it makes it any better, I am considering a trade for a Mercedes vehicle.

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, compression ratio is 11.5 to 1, but HPF sets up their kit with 4 different maps depending on what fuel is being run, for example a pretty conservative 6.5 psi on just pump. Plus the s54 is actually a very stout motor.