Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Lease Takeover: 2009 C350 Sport in Orange County, CA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 01:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C350 Sport
For Lease Takeover: 2009 C350 Sport in Orange County, CA

I am trying to exit the lease of my 2009 C350 Sport.

The car is in immaculate condition. There are 5,575 miles on the odometer as of now but it might increase a bit since I drive the car on a daily basis. It has the Sport Package and Premium 1 option package (AMG alloy rims, Bluetooth hands-free phone connection, Sirius satellite radio, iPod adapter, heated seats, etc).

There are 31 months left to go on the lease. You are allowed 870 miles per month or a total of 26,970 miles through the end of the lease.

If you get this car, you will also get the Fletcher-Jones Mercedes Preferred Owner's membership -- which basically gives you the following:

1) Excellent customer service
2) When you drop your car for maintenance or service, a free replacement car for the duration of maintenance. The replacement car is a Mercedes as well -- not a Toyota or a Honda.
3) If you are flying to/from John Wayne airport, you can park your car for free at Fletcher Jones for the duration of your trip and they will drop you off/pick you up from the airport. You will pick up your car and see that it got a nice car wash as well.

I am looking for a lease transfer due to starting a new business with lots of other expenses to spend money on.

The total monthly payment you will be making (including California sales tax) comes to $549.88. If your state doesn't have sales tax your monthly payment would be $499.18 -- including the $200 incentive I will pay to the new owner in cash.

I also listed the car at swapalease.com and I can proceed with lease transfer either by using swapalease.com or by calling up Mercedes Benz Financial directly. (Swapalease.com Item # 583159)

Thank you for looking and let me know if you have any questions.
Attached Thumbnails For Lease Takeover: 2009 C350 Sport in Orange County, CA-mb1.jpg   For Lease Takeover: 2009 C350 Sport in Orange County, CA-mb3.jpg   For Lease Takeover: 2009 C350 Sport in Orange County, CA-merc_photo2.jpg   For Lease Takeover: 2009 C350 Sport in Orange County, CA-merc_photo3.jpg   For Lease Takeover: 2009 C350 Sport in Orange County, CA-merc_photo4.jpg  

Last edited by IceEyes; 12-22-2009 at 02:02 PM.