Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: '05 C230 Komp Sport Sedan (lightly modded)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'07 GTI & '04 M3
FS: '05 C230 Komp Sport Sedan (lightly modded)

One owner, non-smoker, 76k meticulously maintained miles. We ordered the vehicle in fall '04 and took delivery in Nov. '04 as a lease. We bought the car when the lease was over in Feb. '08. The car has had all its scheduled maintenance performed (including recalls and TSB's per this site) either by MB or an authorized independent per the MB maintenance schedule. Front pads/rotors were replaced at 65k, front tires at 70k, rear tires this past weekend. There are obviously some rock chips as you can imagine, but I do diligence to touch them up when they occur. There is one very small dent on the lip of the rear quarter that can be fixed by paintless dent repair (never fixed it cuz it's hard to see and doesn't bother me), other than that, there are no dings, dents or scratches anywhere. The car has been incredibly reliable giving me no problems. I've taken exceptional car of it and would be surprised if you found a cleaner one with the miles. In fact, would go so far as to say that it's cleaner than many cars with half the miles. I get compliments on it daily. No particular reason for selling...just want something else, maybe something tune-able like a GTI.

Equipment:
- Blk/blk leather, automatic, pwr windows/locks, cruise, etc., etc.
- Lighting pkg (bi-xenon auto-level hid's, headlight washers, rain sensing wipers)
- Entertainment pkg (harmon/kardon surround, 6 disc changer)
- Sunroof pkg (pwr sunroof, pwr rear sunshade, homelink, auto dimming mirrors)

The mods are as follows:
- TEIN adjustable coil-overs
- MRR GT 19" rims w/5mm spacers in front
- General Exclaim 225/35 (f) and 265/30 (r)
- CL grill and hood emblem
- De-badged
- ipod aux
- 35% tint on 4 doors, 20% tint on rear window

Included in the sale:
OEM 17" tires/wheels
OEM grill and hood emblem
OEM suspension
OEM badging

I'm asking $15,500...which may seem kind of high, but the car is really in impeccable condition, includes the mods and OEM parts and needs absolutely nothing.

For questions or pic request:
832.866.3106 (Houston, TX)
j.fabry@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Jeff
Attached Thumbnails FS: '05 C230 Komp Sport Sedan (lightly modded)-picture-1470.jpg   FS: '05 C230 Komp Sport Sedan (lightly modded)-picture-1484.jpg   FS: '05 C230 Komp Sport Sedan (lightly modded)-picture-1525.jpg   FS: '05 C230 Komp Sport Sedan (lightly modded)-picture-1526.jpg   FS: '05 C230 Komp Sport Sedan (lightly modded)-picture-1518.jpg  

FS: '05 C230 Komp Sport Sedan (lightly modded)-picture-1505.jpg