Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2003 CLK500 w209 (pics available)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 08:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 CLK320 Vert & 2005 CLK55 AMG
FS: 2003 CLK500 w209 (pics available)

Hello,
Im posting this car up for a friend of mine. If you are interested or have any questions please reply here or pm me for his contact info. This is what he wrote:

2003 Mercedes CLK500
100,103 miles
Exterior = Alabaster White
Interior = Pewter/Cherry Wood trim
Clean Title – No accidents

asking: $15.7k

This car was a Starmark Extended Warranty vehicle. This means it was serviced by MB dealers its entire life for everything. Full service records documentation (I’ve got every oil change, every repair, every service bulletin). You’ve got some peace in mind that the car was well taken care of, and that it was VERY well maintained. On top of that, I’m a car enthusiast and very meticulous when it comes to my cars. This car is very fun and comfortable to drive (very fast), and was my commuter to car for work (highway miles). I’ve never had an issue with the car that required a tow.

Recently performed maintenance:
MB Service A – includes oil change, cabin filter change, top off fluids, new air filters (this is where the K&N went in)
Spark plugs – Not sure if you know, but this car requires 16 iridium spark plugs!!! That’s 160 bucks in just spark plugs alone! You’re set for another 100k miles.
Front brake job – New pads up front
The keyless go would intermittently stop working – so I had the antenna and module replaced under warranty
Third brake light cracked (common on the CLK) – had it replaced under warranty.

It’s got every option possible:
Keyless Go – Never touch your keys, just leave them in your pocket to unlock, start, stop, and lock your car
Separate driver/passenger climate control – you can be set at 69 while your passenger is happier at 74
Parktronic – parking sensors have LED/audio indicators to let you know how close you are when you’re parking
Bose Premium sound system – 8 speakers total, sounds amazing
Mercedes Comand System & Navigation – This is Mercedes’ central control system that displays information right onto the center gauge screen (including nav directions so you don’t need to look down at the main screen)
Auto-leveling Xenon headlight system
Voice Command system – tell it “radio 105.9” and it will change the radio for you
Heated Seats
Rear power sunshade – keep your rear passengers blocked from the sun
AMG aero package

Modifications:
20” Custom Fit Monarch Wheels (AMG reps) – Black face/polished lip
H&R Wheel Spacers
H&R Full Coilover system
Quad-AMG-style exhaust (not too loud)
K&N Drop-in re-useable filters

What it Needs:
Rear tires have about 3-5k miles left on them
Nothing else

Imperfections:
There are a few chips in the paint from highway pebbles, but nothing that my detailer can't fix.
There are a few dings on the barrel of the lip of the rear rims (from highway pebbles too). Doesn't affect performance and isn't distracting unless you're looking for them.
The lips of the rims could use some good "elbow grease" to shine them up real nice again.
The steering wheel is dirty from every day use, but can be cleaned.
The interior is 9 out of 10 due to scuff marks from people getting in and out of the car.

Thanks...
Old 03-11-2010, 07:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT
BUMP

Nice looking CLK
Old 03-11-2010, 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 c320 coupe
and its well priced... summers comming, hold on to it