Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FOR SALE!: 1996 C220 -----> $1000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 03:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e30 bmw, e34 bmw, w202 mb
FOR SALE!: 1996 C220 -----> $1000

Hi everyone,

Up for sale is an:
1996 MERCEDES-BENZ C220 | SEDAN 4 DR | 2.2L L4 FI

It needs an ecu and engine wire harness but from previous tests engine runs great as well as the transmission.(checked by me, 30+ years in the automotive repair industry) *Update*: Some have asked how many miles. I swapped in a lower mileage engine ( approx 70k miles). Paid $1300 for the engine alone. My loss is your gain. *Update*

I was thinking of parting the vehicle but I need to get rid of the car as soon as possible!!--I need the space.

Exterior is not in the greatest conditions, but the interior is very good over-all. I would go into written detail but I think pictures gives a better view of things. Here is a link to an album which contains pictures taken today:

Merc_for_sale pictures by nes85er - Photobucket

I am asking a firm price of $1000

Great way of getting a bunch of parts you need plus additional goodies or have it as your project car.
I am located in Southern California. Shipping can be arranged at your expense but locals are highly encouraged.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me here via message or at my email: xirtamknight @ yahoo dot com

thank you for viewing and I hope to hear from you soon.

-Rick.

Last edited by BenzRick; 03-13-2010 at 07:23 PM. Reason: additional information