Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2003 Mercedes E500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 03:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 2003 Mercedes E500

Up for sale is a beautiful mercedes E500. This car has always been garage kept, well maintained, and super babied by my dad. Unfortunately due to his health he does not need this car anymore. I have a w220 s500 and in my favor more the way the e-class drives!

The color is Desert Silver and Java Interior. The paintwork is 100% original and the interior is absolutely perfect!! The car is fully equipped with the following amenities : Rain sensor, 17" Alloy wheels, power sunroof, fully automatic dual-zone climate control, a power tilt and telescoping steering wheel, 10-way power front seats, a 10-speaker Harmon Kardon stereo with 6 CD player. rear A/C, Steering wheel controls, power windows with one-touch operation, auto-dimming mirrors, SBC Brakes, Airmatic Suspension, professionally done window tint (Lumar brand).

The car has brisk and seamless acceleration through the 5 speed automatic. The tires are in great condition, and the brakes (brake pads + rotors) are brand new). This car still has a remaining Daimler Chrysler extended warranty!!! 84 Month / 100,000 Mile Maximum Care warranty purchased back in 3/24/2006

ASKING $18,500

Last edited by Il Capo; 03-22-2010 at 04:01 PM.