Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 1993 S500 SEL below 50k miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 10:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
FS: 1993 S500 SEL below 50k miles

LOWERING PRICE: $11,000 OBO

Hey everyone!
You are looking at a incredible car in a incredible condition.
I am selling this car for my father. Thought i would give it a try and see if any fellow mb members would like to buy it.

This is a 93 model 500SEL with ONLY 47,xxx miles! Yes only 47,xxx. Miles on the car RIGHT NOW as of today 6-7-10. That equals to less then 3000 miles a year.

My family was debating whether to sell or not, but I guess we are testing waters to see if anyone’s interested.

The car has both front and rear heated seats, 10-disc CD changer. Reclining backseats. Soft-close doors and trunk. Power windows, power seats. Auto mirrors, folding mirrors, sun roof. CAR WAS NEVER MODDED, nor was it in an accident.

The condition speaks for itself. Everything is up-to-date. Everything in the car works the way it was suppose to be. It was taken care of very well. I will let the pictures do the speaking! If you could come and look at the car, the car smells like the day it came out of the showroom. Seriously, the car had never ever been sprayed air freshener. We were never allowed any food on THIS CAR!! That was how **** my parents were.

I am asking $13,000 obo. Please do not make low ball offers. Please don’t tell me that KBB is price at XXXX or Edmunds’s price is at XXXX. That price doesn’t do justice to this car.

I don’t think you could find one that is in better condition, lower mileage, than mine!

Car is located in SoCAL and has been its whole life!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by alchang32; 06-09-2010 at 05:13 AM. Reason: edit links, price fix
Old 06-10-2010, 03:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
UP! some mb lover buy this!