Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS 07 CLS63 Black 34k miles 50k OBO New Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 07:08 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
07 CLS 63 09 GL550, 98 Honda Prelude, 08 Honda Civic...yes too many cars
FS 07 CLS63 Black 34k miles 50k OBO New Tires

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

Selling my like new condition 2007 Mercedes Benz CLS63 AMG. It has recently completed service, next service is due in 8500 miles. Front brake pads recently replaced, new battery. Always garaged, every available option except the 050 package and dynamic cruise control. Has cold and heated seats, navigation, peddle shifters, auto trunk closer, and including rear sunshade. BRAND NEW TIRES(less than 250 miles on tires). Also has the blue tooth hook up for the phone which I got the dealer to install for about $600. Keyless Go start. Floor mats in excellent condition since I use X act clear mat covers. Xenon headlights. Very low mileage as this was just my weekend car, never seen snow, and has rarely been driven in rain. Non smoker, still under factory warranty until december 2010, extended warranty can be purchased from Mercedes Benz. Very clean interior and well maintained car. I baby all my cars, but this one especially since it has been my most expensive car purchase. MSRP on the car was 108k. Runs and drives great, 500+ HP, 0-60 in 4.1 seconds. Trying to describe all faults I can see for those that need a complete description: There is small amount of curb rash on 3 of the rims, but yhey are hardly noticeable. Also a small nick on the rear left bumper. Small scratch on the trunk about 3 inches long, but still in paint and not deep. Also small scratch on right rear quarter panel, none of the scractes are deep and otherwise the car is very clean....never gotten into an accident!! Always gotten the car professionally detailed by an individual who comes to the house. THIS IS A MUST SEE, clean title, priced for a quick sale all reasonable offers will be accepted, edmunds TMV has this car right around 55000, I got a trade in value of 44500 from Car Max so please do not waste my time with any offer lower than that, if you cant pay above that...look elsewhere or for a CLS550
Old 08-29-2010, 11:09 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
07 CLS 63 09 GL550, 98 Honda Prelude, 08 Honda Civic...yes too many cars
Bump for lowering price to 48k now!