Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS 2002 CLK55 AMG Cabriolet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 CLK55
FS 2002 CLK55 AMG Cabriolet

I'm Want to sell my car so i figured I'd place it on here...I'm basically selling it because the gas is just too much for me, and I want to get something fuel efficient, but i definitely will miss the power of this beast...I'm looking to get about 16,000 OBO. I Do go to school and work full time so please if you have no intention in buying the car dont waste my time...You can either e-mail me through the site @ arashsheikhpoor15@yahoo.com
Or text me at 818-223-1052. and I Live in woodlad hills CA. Thanks

Photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arashsheikhpoor/

Features

This car is fully loaded and has everything from heated seats to hid lights, It is black with black leather. It is the Designo Edition, and has bose speakers throughout the car. I switched out the original Command unit for a newer Pioneer Navigation unit. It has Ipod/Iphone functionality along with integrated bluetooth. It has the 17'' amg wheels with new tires

The Car has about 68,000 miles on it which is pretty good for the year. We replaced alot of the suspension stuff during the last service so the car runs well. It is a sports car so the suspension is much more stiff then alot of the other Benz cars.

Problems

Now for the problems. The front lower portion of the bumper is broken and it is a common problem and if u pay what i'm asking I will get you a new one. The next problem is that the hinge that holds the top down is loose on the driver's side so when u drive it does rattle. This Problem can be fixed by independent mechanics and again if full price is paid I'll fix that as well. The next problem is that the button to increase the AC power is loose so basically you have to turn it up all the way and then lower. Next Problem is that the is a little cosmetic damage on the convertible top that u can see in one of the pics. And finally the last problem is that The rubbers for the windows are a little worn so they dont keep a perfect seal for water, Basically it keeps all rain out but when in a high pressure car was you will get some leakage when water is spray directly at the windows. There are also a couple little scratches.

Specifications

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2002/...ons/index.html
Old 09-05-2010, 01:05 AM

2002 CLK55
anyone...It's negotiable
Old 09-05-2010, 06:55 PM

2003 E55 AMG
pm sent!
Old 09-14-2010, 03:42 AM