Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 03 SL500 R230, 20" HRE, spt pkg, pano roof - socal only please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 04:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL500
FS: 03 SL500 R230, 20" HRE, spt pkg, pano roof - socal only please

Description:

Fully Loaded SL500 with the following options: Heated/ventilated seats, Panoramic Roof, Keyless Go, Parktronic, Wood steering wheel and shift knob, comfort seats, Sports Package, 2 tone Charcol/Blk interior. Extra Goodies: 20" HRE 547R, 20x11 in rear, brushed face, chrome lip, 305/25/20, all tires in good shape. Lowered on links. Updated 2007 LED SL55 tail lights. All highway miles. Minor dings on bumper, interior wood has a few hairlines, left window button works but clip comes off, no warranty. Over 7k miles left until service B. All services done by MB certified tech. Come check it out, wheels alone are worth over $5k. Offers welcome, please no low ballers. Also willing to sell the car with stock parts for $26000 (no HRE wheels and sl55 taillights). Contact me to check out the car, real head turner.

i'm free on the wknds to show the car and answer questions. sorry no interior pics at this time, thanks for looking! let me know if you have any questions.

also, a quick note, the jack for this car is broken but i'll include a heavy duty 3k lb floor jack with the car.

i'll try to check the forums as often as possible but email would be the best way to get in contact with me: mpower311@gmail.com

thanks!

link to autotrader for pics:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...952163167.html
Old 09-14-2010, 03:51 PM

SL500
thanks for the inquiries guys.. here are some more details on the car that may answer some questions. i'm definitely open to answering all questions in detail, please feel free to ask. i definitely know how what it's like looking at cars to buy and hoping that there's nothing wrong with the car before investing in it.

- i've been getting some emails about parting the wheels and taillights and as of now, i would like to keep the car together so i can move it quicker. if i do find a buyer for the car in stock form i'll definitely post the parts later on.
- clean title
- recently changed the suspension hydraulic pump - common problem on the sl's
- got a new shifter about a year ago as this is also a common problem on the car
- maintenence records: I get my car serviced at 2 locations around the walnut, ca area, first is TWS on fairway blvd in rowland heights, they don't provide any service records, however, they are a reputable shop that works on high end cars such as porsches and bentleys, the owner is a brabus certified tech. the place i have been getting my service done recently is called silverstar auto in walnut, they have my recent service records and can verify the quality of the car.
- wheels, HRE, the faces on these wheels are original HRE, however, i had to switch out the hoops due to some bending and leaks. the wheels are now perfect and i haven't been driving the car for a few months now so the wheels are in excellent shape. i'm also running spacers in the fronts bc i didn't like how the wheels were standing.
- i am the 2nd owner of the car, i originally purcharsed the car with 18k miles on it from rusnak benz in arcadia.
- scrape on rear bumper, front bumper, and right side side skirt from normal wear and tear.
- left side headlight sometimes doesn't turn on on the first try but comes on after you turn it on and off.
- currently the consumer battery is out as the car has been sitting at home since i purchased my new car, i'll definitely have this battery replaced by the time i start showing the car

let me know if you guys have any questions!
Old 09-27-2010, 05:37 AM

2006 Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG
Originally Posted by HRER230
thanks for the inquiries guys.. here are some more details on the car that may answer some questions. i'm definitely open to answering all questions in detail, please feel free to ask. i definitely know how what it's like looking at cars to buy and hoping that there's nothing wrong with the car before investing in it.

- i've been getting some emails about parting the wheels and taillights and as of now, i would like to keep the car together so i can move it quicker. if i do find a buyer for the car in stock form i'll definitely post the parts later on.
- clean title
- recently changed the suspension hydraulic pump - common problem on the sl's
- got a new shifter about a year ago as this is also a common problem on the car
- maintenence records: I get my car serviced at 2 locations around the walnut, ca area, first is TWS on fairway blvd in rowland heights, they don't provide any service records, however, they are a reputable shop that works on high end cars such as porsches and bentleys, the owner is a brabus certified tech. the place i have been getting my service done recently is called silverstar auto in walnut, they have my recent service records and can verify the quality of the car.
- wheels, HRE, the faces on these wheels are original HRE, however, i had to switch out the hoops due to some bending and leaks. the wheels are now perfect and i haven't been driving the car for a few months now so the wheels are in excellent shape. i'm also running spacers in the fronts bc i didn't like how the wheels were standing.
- i am the 2nd owner of the car, i originally purcharsed the car with 18k miles on it from rusnak benz in arcadia.
- scrape on rear bumper, front bumper, and right side side skirt from normal wear and tear.
- left side headlight sometimes doesn't turn on on the first try but comes on after you turn it on and off.
- currently the consumer battery is out as the car has been sitting at home since i purchased my new car, i'll definitely have this battery replaced by the time i start showing the car

let me know if you guys have any questions!
Was your car lowered using the STAR system or Lowering links - random question I know but the drop looks so damn good!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:59 PM

Car looks good lowered... good luck with the sale!