Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2000 Mercedes E320 Station Wagon 4Matic AWD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 12:39 AM

Received 49 Likes on 35 Posts
Tectitgrau S210
2000 Mercedes E320 Station Wagon 4Matic AWD

copied straight from craiglist:

I’m selling my 2000 Mercedes E320 4Matic Wagon. Exterior is clean with no major blemishes. Interior is also clean, on par with cars of this age. The car is Desert Beige in color with Mocha color interior. I purchased this car last December when my previous cars got totaled, also to use as my long distance road trip car and mountain bike hauler. I put nearly 25,000 miles on the car in the last 8 months, driving on long distance trips to NorCal and High Deserts several times a month and the cars has been mechanically flawless. Other then routine oil changes and other maintenance (recent brake pads, new tires, air filter, etc..) I have not had to do any repairs. The car currently has 128k miles (had 105k in December 09). It has been well cared for by both, the previous owner (who is a friend of mine) and myself. Both him and I are MB enthusiasts. This is my 3rd E-Class wagon, my last one was a 98 with over 270k miles on it and still ran great before it got rear ended beyond repair. I am personal testament that these cars will easily go 300k miles without any costly repair. They are the service cars of Europe (Taxis, Limos and Police cars) for this exact reason. At 128k miles I still consider this a low milage cars.

I have added a few extras to the car, starting with Mercedes factory OEM Xenon (HID) headlights with self-leveling motors from an 02 E55 (I paid $700 off eBay, its over $2k new from the dealer), Yakima Lowrider roof rack with bike attachment (about $500 from Sport Chalet), 18” Mercedes wheels with new Continental summer tires (another $1500). Other factory installed options are 4Matic All-Wheel Drive, heated seats, 7 passanger package with a 3rd row seat in the trunk, height adjustable rear suspension, tonneau cover in trunk, separation dog net, etc…

I am asking only $6500 for the car, since previous owner scraped up against the freeway center divider and scraped the drivers side of the car up. He then took the car to a Mercedes specialty body shop (Paulee’s in Beverly Hills) where they wrote an enormously over inflated repair estimate for the car and because of this, the cars was issued a salvage title by the insurance company, in my opinion completely unnecessarily, but it worked out great for the previous owner who got 125% of the car’s value in pocket. Because I knew the history on the car and that realistically the damage was actually minimal, I purchased the car back from the insurance company and fixed it out of pocket for half of what the original estimate was for. The cars is 100% straight and other then body paneling and some small trim pieces, nothing else has been touched, no structural or mechanical damage at all. I’m not a car dealer, I don’t buy and sell junk auction cars, this is my personal vehicle which I intended to keep for a very long time. The only reason I’m selling it is because being a Mercedes enthusiast, I found an extremely rare special ordered Tectite Gray color E320 wagon (less then 20 of them in the states) on the East Coast and I couldn’t pass it up. I purchased it and is now being shipped to Los Angeles.

Here’s your chance to own a great car for 2/3 anything else comparable out there! Please note that if you’re willing to give me my asking price I’m willing to leave the factory COMAND Navigation in the car, otherwise it will be transferred over to my new E-wagon and a stock Mercedes deck will be installed.

Again, ASKING $6500 OBO, call IAN if interested at 310-801-one-zero-two-one.

NO DEALERS PLEASE!

Old 10-08-2010, 02:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
07 E63 06 CLK55 Cab 03 P-car C4S
Looks nice.
PL
Old 10-15-2010, 02:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
00 E320 Wagon 4matic
Would love to take it off of your hands. but im in new york. Bummer.
Still looking for one as clean as this.