Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2008 CLS63 8k, Silver, P02, Parktronik, Keyless, Flawless

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MERCO /// AMG e6.3
2008 CLS63 8k, Silver, P02, Parktronik, Keyless, Flawless

The car:
2008 CLS63
Iridium Silver
Black Nappa Leather
P02 Premium II Package: DVD Navi, Keyless Go, Electronic trunk closer, HIds, heated/cooled seats etc...
R01 Standard Wheel Package
Alcantra Headliner
iPod Intergration Kit
Bluetooth
Parktronic (Front & Rear)
Voice Control
Burl Walnut Wood Trim
8500 Miles
~30% Tint
Warranty Start Date: 3/28/2008

Total MSRP was $103,115

The story:
This seriously saddens me.....I am forced to sell my all time favorite ride. I have owned an M3, M5, Cayenne Turbo, and this cls63 has been by far the best, it has completely exceeded my expectations, but unfortunately the time has come. I purchased this car in February 09 (leftover 08) thinking I would be able to drive this car on weekends and to go to my vacation home in Florida, unfortunately this was before I was required to start traveling for work. I traveled 65k miles last year by plane and this years schedule has me in 20 different cities throughout the year being away from my home for approximately 25-30 weeks. I work for the FDIC and as banks continue to fail, I will need to travel which means the next several years I will be on an airplane. This CLS63 is a 3rd vehicle for me and has been very well taken care of, it should not sit in my garage . It pains me every day when I do not drive it, I cannot take it to work and can only enjoy it on weekends. I have used the auto carwash only once since ownership, it had been hand washed all of its life every 2 weeks at a professional garage right next to my house called Davids II. Due to all of my travel I have not been able to enjoy or drive this car enough. I have all of the maintenance records for it, and I have not beat the hell out of it like many folks. I still have the original pirellis and they honestly look brand new.
I purchased the car from Mercedes of North Olmsted as a new car vehicle, it had been owned by the owner of a dealer and he put 2k miles on it and send this car to auction before it being bought back by the dealership, therefore I have put about 6k miles on it in under 2 years. I am serious about selling this car and have gotten a carmax price on it. I have looked closely at prices and I will let it go for the best offer closest to $60000. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see it. Honestly this car is very nice, just a few scratches from the road but never hit, no paintwork since ownership. I have all of the paperwork, both keys etc....
Car is located in Arlington VA. I will put it up on autotrader in the next week or so, but gave this forum a head start to keep it in the enthusiast family .

Pics on this thread https://mbworld.org/forums/cls55-amg...lf-my-car.html

Last edited by Diplomat; 01-14-2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: added pic link
Old 01-14-2011, 07:58 PM

N/A
People love pictures with a story...
Old 02-02-2011, 05:43 PM

MERCO /// AMG e6.3
Bump..looking at $57.5k......
Old 02-02-2011, 06:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
your mom
You probably bought it for close to 80k +taxes. 2 years ago. your best bet might be to sell it to carmax.