Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1938 Type 230 for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 03:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML270CDi, E320CDi, 1938 Type 230 (family car)
1938 Type 230 for sale

1938 Type 230 for sale

I have a 1938 Type 230 for sale. It has been in the family for 40 + years. The car is semi restored and ready for final completion, all parts are correct and complete. I am looking at sending this car to the auctions and I have already been in discussion with a well known auction house, but before it goes to auction I thought I may try this route.

I have had one time waster with empty promises, so I am been cautious now. If anyone is seriously interested, PM me and I will email you some photos and we can then talk about price.

I make it clear now, that this is still a restoration project ready for completion, for someone with the time and money they will find all the hard work has already been done.

This is a right hand drive car and has some provenance, namely owned by a well known (historically) racing car driver and it is believed to have been the car that Mercedes used to show at Earls Court when this model was first introduced.

The car is in Yorkshire, UK.