Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 1999 E320 - 21k miles - $14,900

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E320
FS: 1999 E320 - 21k miles - $14,900

1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 - First, I’m NOT a Mercedes-Benz expert, ask me about a C6 Corvette or a Cisco router and I can talk intelligently. I will try my best to answer any and all “serious” questions about the car as I am helping my father sell it. It has sat in the garage, driven occasionally for the last 2-3 years. I have talked with the OKC Mercedes-Benz dealer about buying it but they felt we could get more money selling privately. They do have records of recall work done in the last year or two which would help in verifying the actual miles, 21,759. My father did the scheduled maintenance at home so OKC-MB will not have records for that. The car was bought for my mother in November 1998 from the Kansas City Mercedes-Benz dealership. KCMB flew my parents to KC to pick it up and drive back to OK. I could not find a dent or door ding on it, never been wrecked, always garage kept. Interior is in great shape with very minor wear. Dark Turquoise Blue, Parchment Leather interior, options include sun/moon roof, power rear window shade, see pictures for MB window sticker showing complete package. It has the original tires still on it. Email or send a message and I will do what I can to answer them, I can provide more pictures if needed, just need to know what you want to see but could take a few days as I will need to get it out into the sun and take required pictures.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
1999_E320.pdf (1.23 MB, 171 views)