Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Sold

Feeler: 2006 C230 6spd 32k miles Nav, Bix RARE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 01:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 c230 6spd
Feeler: 2006 C230 6spd 32k miles Nav, Bix RARE

Hi,

so far just a feeler, i have very clean 2006 C230 with manual transmission, only 32k miles as it was sold to the first owner in the end of 2007(basically 4 year old car). Color is dark blue, i think its called capri blue but don't quot me on that one, the interior is black. The car has premium 1 package(heated seats, rain-sensing wipers, rear shade, auto dimming mirrors, garage opener) bi-xenon headlights with washer system, for lights, and factory navigation. Very rare combination! The condition of the car is better than average, very clean inside, but has one very minor scratch on the back seat barely noticeable, outside all original paint, but has a small scurf on the front bumper from parking downtown, and the front bumper have some chips from highway driving. Have clean title and carfax, have a copy from 04/11 upon request, but the car was involved in the minor accident, the pickup truck was backed up into my parked vehicle, but all he did was crushed the grill with his towing hook, so the car has aftermarket grill and flat badge now.
as for maintainable, service A was performed recently
and the windshield was replaced at 30k by dealer, due to a crack, the air filters were replaced with K&Ns,

I'm the third owner and owned the car for a year, since 27k.

the reason i might consider selling is i found a good deal on w204 with the option i want.

pictures will come in this weekend

Open to opinions on price and offers, but no need to sell unless i'll get a good deal, so please no low balling.

thanks Vlad