Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Feeler: FS 2007 Blk/Blk E63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2011 | 11:47 PM

07 E63, 12 E350, 14 GLK350, 16 C450
Feeler: FS 2007 Blk/Blk E63

Seriously thinking about selling the baby since I have a real one on the way. Clean carfax, I am the second owner. Service records are clean as well, no notable problems, had everything checked off before the factory ran out. I do have an extended warranty through Mercury which I have never used. I can opt to transfer it to the new owner or just cancel it. Its good until 100k total miles. The mileage is consistent with a car of this age avg'ing right at 12.5k miles/year @ 50k total miles.....so there's approx 50K miles left on the ext warranty.

No engine mods, just resonator delete (from prev owner) and a matte blk grill on the front with AMG hood badge, everything else is bone stock. I have the original OEM grill and Hood star should you prefer.

Equipped with
P2 pkg (includes P1) - Navi, rear electric shade, heated & cooled seats
Parktronic
Remote trunk closer
Keyless go

The car's exterior is CLEAN, 100% handwash on this thing meaning very little swirl marks. This beast has been hand washed every 2 weeks (weather permitting) using the 2 bucket wash method with professional grade Chemical Guys products. I have gone to extreme lengths to keep the swirl marks to an absolute minimum. So if you love the glossy blk finish and hate seeing swirl marks this would be your car.

Pics from a past post - https://mbworld.org/forums/4113998-post2.html

The interior matches the exterior, all blk. Leather is in great condition, hardly anyone sits in the rear since I have no pets or kids (yet). No cracks, tears or any other imperfections. The only issue is that the prev owner tried to peel off the airbag warning label off of the drivers sunshade.

Now for the not so fun stuff. Registration is coming due next month. Also Maintenance D is coming up in about 3k miles. The tires are about 50% through but if you are local I can help get a new set at a discount since the tires have a 45k mile guarantee from America's Tire. Its running on Michelin Pilots AS. I upped the rears to a 275 width also.

Hopefully that covers everything. Sad to have to let it go, so hoping to find a good home for her. Given the clean title, clean service history, and meticulous care of the car I think its safe to classify this is as "Good to Excellent" condition. With that in mind i'm looking for something in the low 40k or high 30k range, but finding a good home for her does matter to me.

TIA

Last edited by yippyskippy107; 04-12-2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: a
Old 04-12-2011 | 04:35 PM

'91 964 Turbo, '02 E55's & '14 E63s-w
Went over the entire post 3 times looking for mileage,unsuccessful,decided to take a short break,came back and re-read the entire thing again and guess what,still coudn't find it

Well after posting my reply,i went back one more time and finally was able to figure it out... " Warranty good until 100,000 miles and there's still 50,000 miles left over"

GLWs

Last edited by Faast; 04-12-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-12-2011 | 04:43 PM

07 E63, 12 E350, 14 GLK350, 16 C450
Oops, sorry, 50k total miles. I edited the orig post.