Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1991 350SD, Arctic White/Grey Leather Interior, Same Family Owned Since 1991

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 10:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 GL 350 Bluetec
1991 350SD, Arctic White/Grey Leather Interior, Same Family Owned Since 1991

Selling family heirloom. Both my wife and her sister were driven to their weddings in this car. It is a 350SD in original condition save the radio, which has been upgraded to allow for iPod use. Still have the original radio if buyer wants to return to original condition. Blue book is $4500, but willing to hear offers. Live in NYC area and expect buyers to pick up (i.e., I won't deliver). Car has been well maintained (last several years by Manfred at Rheinland Motors in Queens) and we have all maintenance records. Car has never been in an accident and is in good condition. Don't have photos at moment, but happy to take a few and will add to post as soon as I can. Thanks.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:30 AM

24 speed mountain bike
whats the miles, paint and interior condition?
Old 05-12-2011, 07:41 AM

2011 GL 350 Bluetec
~175,000 miles. Paint and interior are in good condition. There are a few small (less than an inch) spots where rust has begun to appear on some corners/seams (e.g., where rear window meets the trunck on the left side of the car, on the front right wheel well just in front of the tire), but otherwise the body is in good shape. The bumpers are dinged from years of parking.
The interior is in excellent condition. No cracks in the leather seats, dash, etc. All original floor mats remain. I have replaced the original radio with a top of line Kenwood that has a usb connection into the glove box for an iPod. I have retained the original radio, however.