Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2004 SL55 AMG For Sale / NYC Area / Mint Condition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 11:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 SL55, 2004SL55, 2002 CLK55, 2000 CLK430
2004 SL55 AMG For Sale / NYC Area / Mint Condition

I'm selling my Baby! 2004 Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG in Mint condition! I have owned this car for over three years and have pampered it from day one. It's in beautiful condition inside and out, and has many little extras and finishing touches that make this vehicle stand out and unique. The car has all the options including the glass PANO roof. And as you know this is a hard top convertible with the top coming down electronically in under 17 seconds. It's a site to behold. I would prefer to sell to a local buyer, and not have to ship it anywhere. I am located in the BayRidge section of Brooklyn, NY. You are welcome to come and inspect this beauty before bidding. This is truly one of the most beautiful looking cars ever made, and is a head turner everywhere you go. It's also a beast with 500HP hand-made AMG engine! It's a combination of pure brute strength, beauty and even luxury. I have all the service and repair records for the new owner, as this car has been taken care of the right way from day one! I am selling because I need something more practical, due to family and in all honesty the gas prices are killing me. And it's no secret that this high performance sports car is a gas guzzler. Please look at my pictures and feel free to ask me any questions you may have. I have been on ebay for over 11 years, and my record speaks for itself. I am a trustworthy individual, and you will be thrilled with this awesome car! thank you for looking and Best of Luck to you!

My favorite TopGear SL55 Video (this guy loves this car so much, he sold his Ferrair to get one! and he can pretty much get any car he wants)
http://videos.bbcamerica.com/video/3...edes-SL55-AMG/

Since I've received numerous inquiries about this auction, here are answers to the most commonly asked questions:
The car has a clean title with NO liens. The car has the following additional options: Panoramic Glass Roof, Heated & Massaging Seats, Navigation system, Parktronic parking assistance system, Key-less Go, Distronic Cruise System, Xenon Lighting. The pictures you see show 20" aftermarket wheels which are in excellent overall condition. I have the original OEM AMG Mercedes rims that came with this car, and will include them. I have all the instruction manuals and case holders. I will allow any serious individual a full mechanic inspection of the car with a mechanic / facility of their choice, at their expense. I have all the service records for this vehicle. The car looks amazing and is in excellent condition, but please keep in mind that it is several years old. There are tiny chips (front bumper, etc) and small un-noticeable imperfections that you would expect from normal usage. But you will be impressed and happy with the overall condition of this fine German hand-engineered machine.

78K Miles / Asking 34K Firm
link to eBay auction and pictures.
thank you for looking
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT
Old 05-14-2011, 12:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
6 owners.....thats like 1 a year
Old 05-14-2011, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by emoving
6 owners.....thats like 1 a year
I dont know how they came up with that.
I dont believe it to be correct.
I bought it from a guy in AZ 3 years ago.
he told me he bought it from a dealer who bought in at an auction. it was initially a lease car.
I dont see how there could be more then 4 owners including me. Go figure.
It's perfect nonetheless, and i have all the service records
Old 05-14-2011, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Maybe a mistake by stupid Autocheck but that is what they are reporting.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:47 PM

03 CL500 amg package/08 Audi S6/07 Range Rover Sport/06 cls55/09 c63
nice car. GLWS!
Old 05-16-2011, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by rcbenz
nice car. GLWS!
thanks
Old 05-16-2011, 11:04 PM

W209 CLK500, W202 C43 AMG, E39 M5, E30 318is
Originally Posted by Wagz
I dont know how they came up with that.
I dont believe it to be correct.
I bought it from a guy in AZ 3 years ago.
he told me he bought it from a dealer who bought in at an auction. it was initially a lease car.
I dont see how there could be more then 4 owners including me. Go figure.
It's perfect nonetheless, and i have all the service records
autocheck says that because....when leased (owner 1), when it was sold to the auction (owner 2) when sold to the dealer (owner 3) when sold to the guy from AZ (owner 4) when sold to you (owner 5) and im pretty sure that auction bought it from another auction.....so (owner 6)

authocheck does that...most likely its only a 3 owner car, lease, AZ guy, and you.