Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: (W211) 2004 Mercedes E320 | AMG Facelift | 18's | New Jersey

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 12:27 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
2011 E550 Cab & 2015 ML400
Post FS: (W211) 2004 Mercedes E320 | AMG Facelift | 18's | New Jersey

eBay Listing

Asking Price: $16,299
Miles: 83,225

Welcome and Thank You for looking. Listed, I have my prized 2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 Sedan (3.2 Liter V6 Engine - 221 Horsepower / 232 lb-ft of Torque, 5-Speed Semi-Automatic with TipTronic) that was purchased brand new at Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz of Edison on 2/27/04. Has been adult owned and cared for since the day it was driven off the showroom floor. Family member is an employee of Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz, so this vehicle was meticulously maintained and serviced there as well. Currently has 83,225 miles as it sits but may have a few more miles at the time of personal viewing. They have a saying at Mercedes-Benz and that is that a Mercedes-Benz engine is not broken-in until 100,000-miles. This car will last 300,000+ miles if you follow scheduled maintenance.

Color is Brilliant Silver with Premium Ash Leather Interior. Has the 167-Luxury Elegance Package, the 320-Entertainment Package (upgrade 6-Disc CD Changer and upgrade Harmon-Kardon Sound System), and the 414-Sunroof Package. Dual climate control, auto-dimming mirrors, power & memory seat and steering column, command system screen, keyless entry, homelink garage door remote, heated washer system, and passive alarm system are part of this specific car, just to name a few standard accessories. MSRP of this car is $51,085.00.

Upgrades to this car include 18" x 8.5" AMG Style IV Wheels (Titanium Grey Paint Finish, Polished Spokes) wrapped in Hankook Ventus V4 ES H105 Performance All-Season tires with about 90% tread left, E55 AMG Front Bumper, Quad Chrome Exhaust Tips, AMG Rear Deck Spoiler, Rear Sports Diffuser, 20% Rear Window Tints, Clear Bumper Lights, and Custom iPod Integration. A custom-built iPod/iPhone mount has been installed for a factory look that enables music to be played through-out the Harmon-Kardon sound system, while also allowing for it to charge while docked. Although the factory grille is on the vehicle now, the upgrade “Mercedes-Benz Logo” grille is available to be installed at your request and can be seen in the first picture of the gallery. Finally, the original OEM alloy wheels will come with the purchase of this car. Total upgrades on the car are in excess of $4,600.00 in parts alone, not including labor for install. You get it all.

Window Sticker print-out can be supplied upon request, as well as a clean CarFax report, and Vehicle Master Inquiry Report that displays all servicing done at Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz. No accidents, repairs, problems, leaks, tears, or stains other than the normal small "wear and tear" condition. We have too many vehicles at the house, so this one must go. Suggested Retail Price for a Dealer to sell this vehicle is $20,415.00. If you’re looking for a reliable, safe, and luxurious Mercedes-Benz sedan at a severe discount from a dealer with out the price haggling, this is it. Kelly Blue Book (KBB) lists this vehicle as $17,165 for Private Party Sale.

Asking price is $16,299.00, so I’m listing far lower than book value. Car must be seen to be appreciated. Please email or call to schedule an appointment to see the car in person. I reserve the right to cancel this listing due to local sale as this vehicle is listed on several resources. Local pick-up preferred. I will assist with shipping, but that is done at buyers expense. Thank You very much!

Old 06-12-2011, 01:48 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
2011 E550 Cab & 2015 ML400
BUMP
Old 06-12-2011, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w211 E500
Cool

Nice!! i want to sell mines as well >>Good Luck On The Sale
Old 06-14-2011, 05:52 AM

ML350
just to save anyone else the trouble from seeing the car. It has a huge gash in the leather of the drivers side (cleverly hidden in the pics) the steering wheel is in really bad shape and is sticky (yes sticky!) to the touch. All four wheels have curb rash, dings on the outside of the car, AC blows cold when it wants to, there is a battery malfunction and serious rust in the engine bay. The rotors are completely rust. The best part, car has no insurance so you cant take it out for a real test drive.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:07 PM

MB / BMW
Originally Posted by VerigonMB
just to save anyone else the trouble from seeing the car. It has a huge gash in the leather of the drivers side (cleverly hidden in the pics) the steering wheel is in really bad shape and is sticky (yes sticky!) to the touch. All four wheels have curb rash, dings on the outside of the car, AC blows cold when it wants to, there is a battery malfunction and serious rust in the engine bay. The rotors are completely rust. The best part, car has no insurance so you cant take it out for a real test drive.
Ummm what car did you go look at?

I went to go look at the car today and printed out what you had to say to make sure I did not miss anything. Huge gash of the driver side? I didn't see anything except normal wear on leather. Same thing goes for the steering wheel, although I admit that the back portion is a little worn, but nothing serious. The wheels are in good shape, but not mint. Some curb rash, but expected. Pretty humid today so I used the A/C on full blast during my test drive and it blew ice cold from the start. Did you make sure the rotating center near the vents was in the blue? I did see the low battery, however, it's not a malfunction. It just says the battery level is low and confirmed that the car has been sitting for a few weeks. Low battery indicator went away after the 10-minute test drive (with or with out the insurance, he let me take it out). Finally, I inspected the brakes and engine bay for rust. Brakes had surface rust, which happens when the cars sits for awhile, even on new cars. I asked the owner to pop the hood and he graciously did. Looked for rust, and found nothing. A little dirty, but nothing a damp towel can't clean. Just got the carfax and mercedes-benz service history report. Everything is up to date, including the brakes.

It's a nice car for it's age, and the pictures are a great indication of what you'll be getting. Unfortunately, it's a tad bit over my price range but it's a clean car. Hopefully, he'll come down in price. So I ask you, why bash it with false information? The owner has some pretty funny stories about you, but since this is a forum, you keep things to yourself unless it's useful.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:29 PM

2003 E500 (W211)
Originally Posted by Ghetto2315
Ummm what car did you go look at?

I went to go look at the car today and printed out what you had to say to make sure I did not miss anything. Huge gash of the driver side? I didn't see anything except normal wear on leather. Same thing goes for the steering wheel, although I admit that the back portion is a little worn, but nothing serious. The wheels are in good shape, but not mint. Some curb rash, but expected. Pretty humid today so I used the A/C on full blast during my test drive and it blew ice cold from the start. Did you make sure the rotating center near the vents was in the blue? I did see the low battery, however, it's not a malfunction. It just says the battery level is low and confirmed that the car has been sitting for a few weeks. Low battery indicator went away after the 10-minute test drive (with or with out the insurance, he let me take it out). Finally, I inspected the brakes and engine bay for rust. Brakes had surface rust, which happens when the cars sits for awhile, even on new cars. I asked the owner to pop the hood and he graciously did. Looked for rust, and found nothing. A little dirty, but nothing a damp towel can't clean. Just got the carfax and mercedes-benz service history report. Everything is up to date, including the brakes.

It's a nice car for it's age, and the pictures are a great indication of what you'll be getting. Unfortunately, it's a tad bit over my price range but it's a clean car. Hopefully, he'll come down in price. So I ask you, why bash it with false information? The owner has some pretty funny stories about you, but since this is a forum, you keep things to yourself unless it's useful.
WOW, you have some nerve...or is it just coincidence that the listing on Ebay was started by Ghetto2315 and your forum name ( the one who "test drove" the car ) is also Ghetto2315. I dont think anyone in his right mind from this forum would buy the car. Obviously there is somethings wrong with it ( as the previous poster warned us about ).
Good luck on Ebay with it.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:57 AM

MB / BMW
Originally Posted by NiwPix
WOW, you have some nerve...or is it just coincidence that the listing on Ebay was started by Ghetto2315 and your forum name ( the one who "test drove" the car ) is also Ghetto2315. I dont think anyone in his right mind from this forum would buy the car. Obviously there is somethings wrong with it ( as the previous poster warned us about ).
Good luck on Ebay with it.
No coincidence and not hiding anything. Kevin9664 is a good friend and I'm helping him sell the car. I know just a tad bit more about the car than he does, plus my Ebay user ID has better feedback rating (to help sell the car) so I used mine to help list his car. The point is, the "previous poster" and his input was slander and I made it a point to put it to rest because I didn't think it was fair. But I'll leave it up to anyone who comes to see the car. That's all. You're more than welcome to see the car for yourself and post your own review. I wouldn't be inviting you if there was anything to hide. PM me or Kevin9664 if you're interested. Thank you

Last edited by Ghetto2315; 06-24-2011 at 01:07 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:27 AM

ML350
You just lied about seeing, test driving and buying the car now you say you are selling the car for your friend? Btw the contact email for the car is ghetto2315@aol.com in the original post LOL

The car is worth 12k at most IMO. Just be upfront with the problems and don't waste peoples time. I truly hope you do sell it at whatever price you want.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:43 AM

MB / BMW
Originally Posted by VerigonMB
You just lied about seeing, test driving and buying the car now you say you are selling the car for your friend? Btw the contact email for the car is ghetto2315@aol.com in the original post LOL

The car is worth 12k at most IMO. Just be upfront with the problems and don't waste peoples time. I truly hope you do sell it at whatever price you want.
Did you not read what I just wrote above?

So let me get this striaght. Kevin9664, who's been a member since 2004, just so happen to create username Ghetto2315 in 2007 and waited to use this username up until now?

I would sure hope the contact email would match my Ebay username.

There are NO problems, which is why there will always be an open invitation to come and see the car in person.

The car is worth $12K at most?

http://www.kbb.com/mercedes-benz/e-c...condition=good

This is what Kevin9664 didn't want to happen. Is this your first time in a Forum?