Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2000 C43 AMG in Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 08:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'00 C43
FS: 2000 C43 AMG in Black

Asking: $11,700

I'm looking to upsize to a Toyota 4Runner, so in turn, I'm selling my Mercedes C43, one of very few made for the US market. This 2000 MY includes a completely changed transmission (with ManuMatic shifting, new ECU program and increased reliability), updated brakes, updated AMG wheels, Teleaid (SOS, Info, Roadside Assistance buttons in vehicle).

This car is in excellent condition with 112k miles. It was a StarMark Mercedes-Benz Certified vehicle with a dealer warranty until 100k miles. I have a full service history from day one to today. The car has a clean title, zero problems and current maintainance. It has been a California car for 95% of its life which has left it healthy with no signs of rust or sun damage. It was completely checked out about 4,000 miles ago by a Mercedes factory-certified tech in Oakland with excellent results. All documentation of the above will be included.

Options: HomeLink garage door opener, self-dimming rear-view, self-dimming and -heating side view mirrors, BOSE sound system with fiber-optic 6-CD changer in the trunk, Mercedes-Benz cell phone in armrest with complete factory integration with the head unit (this can be easily changed to a Bluetooth unit for use with your current phone), flawless black leather seats, MultiCountour full air-controlled front seats (siffens sidebolsters, two lumbar controls, extended leg cushion), dual-stage heated seats, filp-down rear seats, lightweight 215mm spare, and more.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or to schedule a test drive. Also, if you have a 4Runner ('96-'01) and are interested in a trade + cash or something, hit me up. Thanks.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:59 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
CLK55 AMG
hello, i have a 98 4runner 4x4 limited. please pm me as i am very interested