Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS/FT: CPO 2008 335xi Coupe (Sparkling Graphite on Coral Red w/Alum) GREAT MODS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC 63 S AMG / Corvette C8 / Jaguar SVR
FS/FT: CPO 2008 335xi Coupe (Sparkling Graphite on Coral Red w/Alum) GREAT MODS

Hi guys,

Kicking around the idea of a new CTS-V - wanted to see if there is any interest - I also would contemplate going back into a AMG or 600 car. Pref. an SL55 or SL600 but open.

For those unfamiliar... this car with just a simple ecu tune will run a 12.7 (give or take on 93 octane). Adding downpipes (Just $700) and a FMIC ($750) - on 93 Octane is a 12.3ish - Then you can add meth or use race gas.. and run all over the 11s and make around 450whp.

Just ECU tune car will make around 340whp 385tq (different tunes will produce slightly diff numbers)

Car just received a professional detail Saturday by buff auto appearance (amazing work and comes to your home).

Color combo is rare and looks amazing. The sparkling graphite with coral red interior is probably 1 of the nicest combos out there IMO.

Anyways - car was bought as a CPO, so warranty is good till like Jan 2014 or 100K miles. Right now has 34,7XX. Car is a Steptronic (w the paddle shifting). No accidents, or any BS - Car is 110%

Options:

Premium
Sport
Cold weather
Sirius
Hi Fi Premium Stereo
Ambiance lighting
Alarm pre-wiring
Retractable headlight washers
Rain sensor and auto headlight

Mods:

Sparkling graphite front Aero Lip
Painted Side markers
Performance black grills
Glossy black sport window trim
Black lower grills
LUX V3 Angel eyes
Sparkling graphite M3 trunk spoiler
35% Window tint all around
MTEC LED License Plate lights
MTEC 6000K D1S Bulbs
Cyba 4" black chrome exhaust tips (exhaust is 100% stock)
Macht Schnell Air Filter
BMW Rubber Winter Mats
Coding done by AKmotorwerks for M3 speedo, seatbelt chime
LS3 LED Smoked side marker lights
JB+ (NEVER Installed, just purchased it last week from this forum, and haven't had Alex at AKM install it yet)
18" Staggered Miro 111s in Matte black with Pirelli Pzero Nero All-seasons w/ TPMS (350 miles on these, if you want to bring your own wheels/tires subtract $1300 from price. I can find stock 17s or 18s and adjust the price as well)

Put on stock wheels with all other mods, it looks fairly stock with all the nice enhancements. The MIRO 111s give the car a totally different look.

Here is the only pic I have on my work comp. When I say the car is immaculate. It is immaculate. The detail was amazing, wait till more photos. Interior LOOKS NEW and SMELLS NEW.

Couple super small rock chips on the lip (as expected.. any car thats driven will have these after a couple hundred miles).

Thinking around $34K or so - Car has thousands in mods - I lost count, but probably somewhere near $4K with parts and labor (incl. wheels).

Thoughts/opinions appreciated. Rather not trade this in.. next owner loses the CPO if traded and dealer sells it, the color combo is too beautiful to let some dealer take it, and all the mods (wheels are subjective) - but everything else is a MUST to take this car to the next level and how it should have come from the factory stock and is a good starting point for anyone who wants to continue modding it.

Next up would of been H&R Sport springs/Bilstein shocks, M3 side skirts, and a FMIC.

Oh yeah I forgot. Car is a BEAST IN THE SNOW WITH THE X-DRIVE!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 01:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC 63 S AMG / Corvette C8 / Jaguar SVR
Sorry for the delay in pics! But here they are: