Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FOR SALE: 2008 CLS550 Diamond White Edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 11:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS550
FOR SALE: 2008 CLS550 Diamond White Edition

Selling my 2008 CLS550 Diamond White Edition. I am the original owner. Car is in Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! condition with 24,621 miles.

Mercedes Benz announced a limited edition CLS550 Diamond White Edition that was released in November 2007. There was only 550 units made for the US market. This special edition CLS550 is highly allocated.
The 2008 CLS550 Diamond White Edition includes the popular AMG Sport Package as well as the Premium 2 package. The interior is finished in Cashmere leather and trimmed in High Gloss Laurel wood. The exterior is a newly formulated pearlescent-metallic white paint that is astonishingly beautiful. V-8 rated at 382 horsepower. A seven-speed automatic with Sportronic manual-shift transmission has a wide range of comfortable power. With F-1 style paddle shifting you can manually control gear selection for high revved driving or downshifting through turns.
Since only 550 cars were made under this special edition marking, and engraved and numbered badge will be included on the center console authenticating that the car is one of the 550 CLS 550 Diamond White vehicles made for the US market.
The CLS550 Diamond White Edition will also feature an ultra-premium AMG Performance Sound System with 705 watts of audiophile quality sound. This special sound system was developed by Bang & Olufson and includes the award winning IcePower amplifiers and 12 newly developed speakers.

Asking Price: $57,000

Private message me if you are interested