Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale - 2000 CLK 430

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 12:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 CLK430
For Sale - 2000 CLK 430

I'm looking to offload my CLK 430, it just sits now and I don't have any use for her. The picture above what she looks like for the most part when she is clean but this was several years ago. The wheels now, by the way, are the same ones, just flat black.

Specs
- 2000 MBZ CLK 430
- 167,000 miles
- Lots of new mechanical parts (fuel pump, radiator, etc.). All of the expensive parts that crap out on these cars with this mileage have been replaced already except for the MAF which is still working just fine

The Bad
- The hood has a small dent in it (easily popped out) that happened at Dano's MBZ in Tarzana, CA
- The hood has begun to oxidize
- The front bumper had to be modified and the lower center portion cut out. You can see in the picture that it sagged a bit. This is due to it being a fiber glass bumper that was put on after a small front end collision most likely.
- Some wear and tear on seats, leather is mostly good, could use restitching.
- Rear right wheel was dented and had to be welded back, tire is currently popped, car is on spare.

The Good
- She runs like a beast
- I've spent more money in the past two years fixing the parts that crap out on this car with this mileage, than I am selling the car for, so my loss is your gain
- Still a head turner
- The stock sound system still hits, speakers are NOT blown like so many others have, lol

She needs a little TLC and I am willing to let her go way below KBB value of $5,150.

Selling price is $3,500 firm, no wiggle room. If you are looking for a Benz that still falls within the realm of newer cooler rides, it's an inexpensive solution for you. Located in LA. Email me at sgtsheepdog@gmail.com for more info.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:04 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sold 2003 CLK 500,2003 SL 500,2006 Acura MDX,1998 BMW M3 convertible
WOW ...this is a good deal !! you shouldn't have no problem selling this car !!
Old 07-26-2011, 07:00 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I've e-mailed you and I haven't heard anything please let me know if you are still selling this car.

Thank you,
Old 07-27-2011, 11:44 PM

2000 CLK430
I got emails from a Carlos, and Jason. If you're neither, shoot me an email at mr (d0t) morelli [at] gmail {d0t} com. Right now, actually, I am more interested in finding someone with a Jeep Wrangler (any year) and doing a straight up trade. Talking to a couple of Jeep owners right now. If that does not come through in the next week or two then yes I will sell for cash. Email me.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:21 PM

how was maintenance on these cars besides service a and b?