Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2005 C55 - 53k miles - Phoenix, AZ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 02:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C55, 2003 ML350
Cool 2005 C55 - 53k miles - Phoenix, AZ

Hi there everyone, I'm trying to sell my C55 AMG that I bought last November. I accepted a position in Korea and will be shipping over my other vehicle, so I have to part with my beloved "Black Beauty". It currently has a little over 53,000 miles on it and I was using it as my daily driver.

Other than the aftermarket headers, the car is completely stock. New tires as of last November, Hankook Ventus V12. Last service done in February by Anthony at Phoenix Motor Company in Phoenix, AZ.

I'm asking $20,500 but I'm negotiable.

Unfortunately there are a couple of things you should know about this vehicle. The Carfax shows 5 owners, of which I believe 2 or 3 were dealers, it also Carfax shows a front-end collision that disabled the vehicle.

I understand that sounds bad, but I felt reassured because it was repaired to 100% by Phoenix Motor Company, my regular Benz shop and they provided me with a full history of all the repairs. I couldn't see any difference other than the headlight lens was less hazy on the passenger side than the driver's side.

If you have any questions or would like to take a test-drive, please don't hesitate to ask.