Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 1994 MB SL500 R129 Only 63k miles SoCal

Old 08-15-2011, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 1994 MB SL500 R129 Only 63k miles SoCal

1994 Mercedes Benz SL 500 Convertible

VIN # WDBFA67E4RF102616
63,200 Original Miles
Silver with Gray Leather
Clean and Clear California Title
Automatic Transmission
No Accidents
Original Paint
Bose Stereo

Offered at $13,000

I was friends of the owner's father who recently passed away. We primarily knew each other through the Porsche circles, but he always mentioned this SL to me. He definitely understated how clean the car really was.

This is the ownership history:

The original owner traded the car in to a Mercedes dealer after only a few years. The next owner was a close family friend and pampered the car until 2001. The next owner had the car for the 8 years until he passed away. He son inherited the car and continued to maintain it. We have all the documentation for the history. Unfortunately, the current owner doesn’t drive it very often and hopes it goes to someone who can enjoy it more.

Recently, the owner installed new Bridgestone tires, performed a major 60,000-mile service, and had the mechanic go through the car to make sure it was in tip-top condition. This is the perfect person to purchase a used car from. The car looks fantastic as it still wears its original paint and looks as shiny as the day it rolled out from the factory. The interior is in great condition as well with no tears, cracks, stains, or smells. The wear on the seats are at a minimum with just a slight bit of scuffing on the driver side exit bolster.

The car drives great and everything appears to work properly. This is a gently owned Mercedes that is priced to sell.

California registration is paid through June 2012.

Included with this Mercedes are extra keys, all books and owner’s manuals, storage rack for hardtop roof, roof cover, wind deflector, factory first aid kit, and tons of records.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Paul at 714-335-4911 or me@paulkramer.com

Please email me for tons of photos.
Attached Thumbnails FS: 1994 MB SL500 R129 Only 63k miles SoCal-small1.jpg   FS: 1994 MB SL500 R129 Only 63k miles SoCal-small2.jpg   FS: 1994 MB SL500 R129 Only 63k miles SoCal-small3.jpg