Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2007 SLK 55 AMG Fully Loaded $37k

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 11:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
488,m3,cls,s550,gtr
FS: 2007 SLK 55 AMG Fully Loaded $37k

fiance is expecting, ordered the SUV so the SLK needs to go. let me know if you guys are interested or know anyone who is, wouldn't mind pitching a referral credit your way

can be reached at icyunv@gmail.com

(pasted from autotrader, more pic available upon request)

Beautiful and Flawless Black on Black SLK 55 AMG. Very Low Miles, 28,xxx. Fully Loaded with every option. In addition to standard options;

6-Disc CD Changer Located In Glovebox
iPod Integration Kit
Harmon Sound System
Navigation System
Sirius(R) Satellite Radio
Bi-Xenon Headlights
Heated High-Pressure Headlight Washers
Digital Automatic Climate Control
AIRSCARF Neck Level Heating
Lighting Package
Premium 3 Package
Premium AMG Wheels
Barrier Mercedes 30k Maintenced ($1500)

We have every intention to keep this car, but I just found out my fiance is expecting, we have to make room for the SUV, so the weekend/fun car needs to go. Car was purchased from BMW Bellevue, previously owned by the GM. Always garaged, have records of all manuals, scheduled maintenance records, we took it to Barrier Mercedes for the 30k maintenance last month, oil changed, new brake pads, hardtop motor/brackets/screws moisturized, fluid check, engine code check, alignment, tires rotated and balanced, etc, drives like new!

We've put less than 2000 miles on the car since we bought it, it's been sitting in the garage and it's time to find her a new home. No accidents, clean car fax, non smoker, adult owned, well maintained.

Asking $37k, KBB has it for $39,475. Car is currently garaged in downtown Bellevue, test drive available to serious buyers only with proof of funds or approved financing in hand.

Old 08-22-2011, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 149 Likes on 123 Posts
C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
Originally Posted by edison1314
fiance is expecting, ordered the SUV so the SLK needs to go. let me know if you guys are interested or know anyone who is, wouldn't mind pitching a referral credit your way

can be reached at icyunv@gmail.com

(pasted from autotrader, more pic available upon request)

Beautiful and Flawless Black on Black SLK 55 AMG. Very Low Miles, 28,xxx. Fully Loaded with every option. In addition to standard options;

6-Disc CD Changer Located In Glovebox
iPod Integration Kit
Harmon Sound System
Navigation System
Sirius(R) Satellite Radio
Bi-Xenon Headlights
Heated High-Pressure Headlight Washers
Digital Automatic Climate Control
AIRSCARF Neck Level Heating
Lighting Package
Premium 3 Package
Premium AMG Wheels
Barrier Mercedes 30k Maintenced ($1500)

We have every intention to keep this car, but I just found out my fiance is expecting, we have to make room for the SUV, so the weekend/fun car needs to go. Car was purchased from BMW Bellevue, previously owned by the GM. Always garaged, have records of all manuals, scheduled maintenance records, we took it to Barrier Mercedes for the 30k maintenance last month, oil changed, new brake pads, hardtop motor/brackets/screws moisturized, fluid check, engine code check, alignment, tires rotated and balanced, etc, drives like new!

We've put less than 2000 miles on the car since we bought it, it's been sitting in the garage and it's time to find her a new home. No accidents, clean car fax, non smoker, adult owned, well maintained.

Asking $37k, KBB has it for $39,475. Car is currently garaged in downtown Bellevue, test drive available to serious buyers only with proof of funds or approved financing in hand.

I'm still looking for one. Good luck tou you but it will be tough because you got competition below. One has been on the market for more then 8 months counting......

https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...000-miles.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...miles-35k.html
Old 08-22-2011, 03:27 PM

488,m3,cls,s550,gtr
thanks, we are in no hurry to sell. let me know if you are interested, we have some room to move
Old 08-31-2011, 01:16 AM

'08 sl65 08 c63 '06
Hi:

Does the car have a warranty?
Old 09-13-2011, 02:35 AM

488,m3,cls,s550,gtr
car is sold!