Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2010 ML63 for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2011 | 05:26 PM

2010 ML63
2010 ML63 for sale

I'm selling my ML63. I am in the San Diego area. I've posted many of the details, below (kind of sales-y). PM me for more details and photos.

This vehicle is in perfect condition and offers the best of all worlds, an extremely comfortable and luxurious cabin, seating for five adults, first-rate safety and convenience features, and incredible performance.

With over 500 HP from the hand-assembled 6.3L AMG engine, this SUV sports sub 5 second 0-60 acceleration. Power is delivered to all four wheels via a 3-mode, 7-speed transmission featuring comfort, sport, and manual (paddle-shifter) modes.

The acceleration is complemented by an adaptive suspension that ensures fantastic handling in all weather conditions and is capable of changing the ride height based on circumstances - lifting the vehicle for light off-road use or automatic lowering for high speed cruising. Like the transmission, the suspension also offers three modes to suit different driving styles and situations.

Inside, the cabin is finely appointed with heated and cooled leather and alcantara seats, leather steering wheel, leather dashboard, and burled walnut accents. The COMAND system can be voice or touch controlled and features navigation (including real-time traffic information), blue tooth phone connectivity, stereo (including Sirius), built in multi-disk DVD/CD/MP3 player, 4GB music register (for downloading music), and accessory (iPod) capabilities. In the rear, there are two Mercedes-brand DVD entertainment systems that can be operated independently or in concert with each other.

The exterior color is Arctic White and the interior color is Cashmere AMG premium leather. The car has been 'de-badged' for a cleaner, stealthier look. However, the badges are included with car and can be easily re-applied.

This car has 28,000 miles (about 80-90% freeway) and has only ever been dealer serviced (Mercedes of Escondido). This car comes with an Mercedes extended warranty ($6000+ value), which is transferable and expires after March 2017 or 100,000 miles.

Also included are the original (summer) tires and tire holders, which have about 15,000 miles on them. Currently, the car is riding on Toyo all-season tires, which perform excellently in all weather conditions, including snow/ice. The car also includes both carpet and rubber (all-season) floor and cargo mats. Finally, California registration is paid through 2012.

Asking $70,000 OBO. Please, no resellers.

VIN# 4JGBB7HB4AA567286

pics in the following thread:
https://mbworld.org/forums/ml55-amg-...ml63-sale.html

Last edited by egtgrant; 09-13-2011 at 05:29 PM. Reason: add pics