Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2004 CLK 320 - 47,000 miles!!! $12,500 - DC Metro Area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 Mercedes Benz CLK320
2004 CLK 320 - 47,000 miles!!! $12,500 - DC Metro Area

Hi everyone. I have tried to sell my car (unsuccessfully several times over the past few years). I recently got a job that no longer requires me to drive to work. Position begins October 24th. Went to Car Max and Euro Motorcars this week and received offers today. I want to make sure there is nobody willing to pay a bit of a premium on what they gave me before I trade it in. Details are below:
--------------------------------------------------------
Up for sale is my 2004 CLK 320. Silver/Black. Only 47,2XX miles!

All Standard Options plus heated seats, and 6 CD changer. Can't find the sticker on the car, but please e-mail me if you have any additional specific options questions.

I have an Extended Warranty with General Electric. It is their 5-star warranty, the highest level of coverage. My mechanic has constantly told me that this warranty will cover more than the Mercedes-Benz factory extended warranty. This warranty runs through May 2012. I can either cancel this warranty or transfer it at cost. Sales price would be adjusted accordingly.

Sales Price $12,500 INCLUDING WARRANTY!. This car is very low mileage, and well maintained. Please email me at djumblat@gmail.com with any questions. I will trade this car in on October 19th if I do not have a deal! Thank you!

Pictures from previous thread:

https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...rade-sale.html
Old 10-12-2011, 04:14 PM

2004 Mercedes Benz CLK320
I forgot to mention (very important)

Car would be sold as is. Here is a list of the things that are worth noting/need to be fixed up:

Arm rest hinge needs replacement
One of the plastic power seat knobs on the passenger door
Sideview drivers side mirror light
Rear bumper has scratches
Curb rash on wheels

I am hoping to be honest as possible. Considering how low priced this car is, my price is not up for negotation. If I drop it any lower, would just be worth it to avoid the hassle and go through the dealer! Thank you.

Originally Posted by djumblatt
Hi everyone. I have tried to sell my car (unsuccessfully several times over the past few years). I recently got a job that no longer requires me to drive to work. Position begins October 24th. Went to Car Max and Euro Motorcars this week and received offers today. I want to make sure there is nobody willing to pay a bit of a premium on what they gave me before I trade it in. Details are below:
--------------------------------------------------------
Up for sale is my 2004 CLK 320. Silver/Black. Only 47,2XX miles!

All Standard Options plus heated seats, and 6 CD changer. Can't find the sticker on the car, but please e-mail me if you have any additional specific options questions.

I have an Extended Warranty with General Electric. It is their 5-star warranty, the highest level of coverage. My mechanic has constantly told me that this warranty will cover more than the Mercedes-Benz factory extended warranty. This warranty runs through May 2012. I can either cancel this warranty or transfer it at cost. Sales price would be adjusted accordingly.

Sales Price $12,500 INCLUDING WARRANTY!. This car is very low mileage, and well maintained. Please email me at djumblat@gmail.com with any questions. I will trade this car in on October 19th if I do not have a deal! Thank you!

Pictures from previous thread:

https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...rade-sale.html
Old 10-14-2011, 12:08 AM

2015 Mase Ghibli SQ4. 2013 Range Rover Supercharged
just pm